• 150(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2013-03-13, 16:43)Ferrari355 Wrote: When I press on the puzzle piece on top of the remote I can see all the content there but not as nice as I see on Youtube. Shouldn't it be in Movies? Recently added? Because those are completely blank.

The puzzle piece? That's for addons i believe. What setting have you activated in settings>services?

Stupid question but here go's, your movies, are they local content or using one of these silly steaming addons?
What specifically do you need to know from settings, services?

They are not local I have no movies. Don't tell me they have to be local? I thought it would show all xbmc content?
(2013-03-13, 17:06)Ferrari355 Wrote: What specifically do you need to know from settings, services?

They are not local I have no movies. Don't tell me they have to be local? I thought it would show all xbmc content?

If you have no movies what do you expect it to show?
I assumed all the movies from xbmc would show up there... I guess not?
The app displays the content from your library not a 3rd party streaming bit of nonsense.
Why is it called XMBC then? Are there any apps that will display content from xbmc?
Maybe I'm not explaining myself correctly. How do you watch your content from within XBMC is it from files stored locally or stream from the internet?
Hello everybody,

I've owned Constellation for some time now and it's a perfect side program for XBMC.
The only thing which didn't work for me, are the Trailers.

When i press the youtube button when selected a movie and i press "Play on XBMC" great it does what it supposed to.
But when i select "Play local" my fanart turns black with a little X button in the upper right corner and that's about it.

Anybody got an idea? With kind regards!

*Edit Image *
I just got XBMC. I just stream content from the internet. Is there any other way?
(2013-03-14, 15:51)Ferrari355 Wrote: I just got XBMC. I just stream content from the internet. Is there any other way?

I think you need to read the XBMC wiki. Start here.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_library
where are the developers of the app why no response of themHuh
Ya seriously... I am trying to get help and I don't have facebook....
To get help, you can also try to use the Forum for Constellation:
http://constellation.ictcsc.net/
Hello
I just built a htpc using win7 and can't get xbmc to connect to any remote apps for an ipad2. I've tried about 6 remote apps and they all fail to connect so I'm thinking its a problem with my htpc. The htpc does connect my network just fine, I've transferred files to it. For Constellation for example, I've entered in the correct IP, name, password, port and turned on all the network options in xbmc for remote control, but it never connects. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Jason
Please could I have some help, I've looked everywhere no one seems to have this problem.

Basically I am trying to purchase xbmc constellation to unlock all of it, however everytime I click buy it asks for iTunes password but then says unsuccessful payment. I have my payment details correct and can purchase other things so it can't be that, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling constellation, but nothing seems to let me buy it, I've even tried different iTunes account to download and pay but still won't work? It's by far the best remote I've used, I just want to get rid of the adds! Thanks
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5