• 157(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
If you purchased the Pro version for iPad, than you automatically get Pro for iPhone/iPod Touch... The only time there can be any form of 'issue' is if you buy Pro from the iPhone itself and choose the cheaper of the two upgrades (I don't have my devices handy, but the cheaper one [from iPhone] upgrades ONLY the iPhone(s)/iPod Touch(s) on your Apple ID, the other one is for the Universal that covers iPad(s) as well.)

Oh, and for those of you that have noticed a few of the changes I made to the Constellation Forums, the main one that people seem to miss is that you can freely PM me on here and I will add an account for you (if you don't already have one) but I need you to include a valid email address in the PM so that the forum will send you a password on sign up. Leaving that out or saying "You can use the one I have on here" doesn't work because most users have their email set to private and to be honest, with all the medical crap I deal with, I'm a bit lazy having to find someone's information when it was requested in the first place.

(Not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, I had 3 people request access since the changes and each case they didn't provide it, I PM'd them back, one hasn't responded and the other two said "Use my forum email" yet they have it set to private.)

Tud, if you can try to explain a little more of what the issue you're having is in a PM to me I can try to help you out, I'm not sure what you mean by 'double subscription' as I have the Pro version running on an iPad (1st Gen), iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPhone 5s all with the same Apple ID and all with the Pro features (except the iPhone 4 and iPad1 have some Beta features, etc.)
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
I just bought an iPhone pro in-app purchase.

I have a few problems :-

1) I am considering getting the constellation extended services as well. Before I do that, I want to know what it exactly is? Can anyone provide info on this particular in-app purchase?

2) Also, I am unable to queue YouTube videos. I select a YouTube video to be queued, I get the message that it has been queued but I'm unable to find the video on the playlist. What am I doing wrong?

3) Also, I'm unable to access programs menu on my xbmc via the app.
Is Constellation currently making GIT XBMC crash?
(From the nightly PPA)
3 things:
1. latest GIT is again working with Constellation
2. I am still missing my episodes under series (i can see the series names, e.g. Battestar Galactica, Stargate, etc)
3. In the past I removed the local Constellation database, eversince it is not creating a new local database, can this be causing 2, I do see all movies...

I do not have FB so I cannot post at official support environment.
Has there been any progress for getting Constellation to actually support Embedded Playlists without having to go through the Files folder to get them. I have created smart playlists in XBMC but I can not play them from Constellation. Any help would be appreciated.
This may sound like a bizarre question, but I use this app to control xbmc, and I use powerplayer to play my media from xbmc via upnp.

Is it possible, for this app to communicate with powerplayer, or for the dev to add a upnp facility into this app.

So that when I search my media and control my xbmc from my ipad, I can also chose to play via upnp?

This would be like having xbmc on un jail broken devices.
These features all exists in the App Store individually, so I "could" be possible, maybe?

Anyone know of any way to get an xbmc experience on a non jail broken device, much like powerplayer and this merged together?

Cheers.
(2013-12-07, 21:18)PatrickBateman Wrote: This may sound like a bizarre question, but I use this app to control xbmc, and I use powerplayer to play my media from xbmc via upnp.

Is it possible, for this app to communicate with powerplayer, or for the dev to add a upnp facility into this app.

So that when I search my media and control my xbmc from my ipad, I can also chose to play via uPnP?

Generally, no. UPnP is a streaming and browsing service, the mechanism to start playback is very different to xbmc API and RPC calls to start playback. Constellation is a remote, that downloads images.

Power player, has to include a media decoder and streaming handlers to cache video content, and store the files locally, or in the media decoder's working memory/storage, usually ffmpeg. The easy part, relatively, is the GUI and browser to start a stream. What you do after the file is downloaded is the difficult part. Adding a mp3/wav/flac/wma decoder to a remote control /browser sounds like something curious. It's doable, but its a bit much.

Its the difference between a toaster and a remote control. Yes, they both are portable, both use infrared and electricity in their primary mode of operation, but in vastly different ways.
Running the latest version of raspbmc and after the 2.9.8 update I no longer have movies or music listed in constellation. TV shows show up but the rest say that nothing was found. Also, 'filter unwatched' doesn't appear to actually filter anything. known bugs? This is occurring on both my ipad and iphone
I have a similar issue, all my movies are missing. My music & TV Series are fine.

I'm running the latest on an iPad Mini.
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc
The EPG does not work in Gotham version?
(2013-12-21, 23:56)iorifly Wrote: The EPG does not work in Gotham version?

Yep appears so. I updated one of my clients to Gotham, now the movies work but the EPG is broken. :-(
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc
Dear, how this development to gotham?? shortcuts do not work, such as searching for subtitles
How to play movies which i got on my pc to xbmc?
Mielu,
Due to the way you wrote your post, I'm guessing you meant one of two things:

1.) There is no way for XBMC Constellation to receive/play video from XBMC and since it's created to solely be a remote for it, the developers stated it probably wont happen. FSS (the creators of XBMC Constellation) have also created an app called "Plex Constellation" that does what you want (if you have "Plex Server" installed on your network [http://www.plexapp.com/getplex/]) or you'd have to look into another solution.

2.) If you meant getting the movies on your PC into XBMC itself, that's off topic for this thread and should probably be asked in the General Section of the forums.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos,
Know something about the development gotham? The EPG does not work .... know something?
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5