• 158(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2013-12-31, 01:18)iorifly Wrote: Archigos,
Know something about the development gotham? The EPG does not work .... know something?

I'm currently not aware of any specifics, like I used to be since I haven't talked to Dawid in months, but I do see that they are continuing to release betas on occasion. I still don't use the EPG features so I haven't really been watching for info on that. Sorry I can't be of more help on this, but I do know they are still working on things, fixes, updates, etc...

Off topic: The forum reply window SUCKS on an iPhone, so pardon any errors above.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2013-12-01, 00:57)johnsills1 Wrote: Has there been any progress for getting Constellation to actually support Embedded Playlists without having to go through the Files folder to get them. I have created smart playlists in XBMC but I can not play them from Constellation. Any help would be appreciated.

Any help with this subject line?
On my Constellation are no Movies, Series and Music listed. Same problem on my iPad 2, iPad Air and iPhone 4S. XBMC (12.3) is running on Mac Mini and iMac under Mavericks.
The "What is running" function is working.
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
3rd: Some Rasperries 
Server: Synology 916+
i just love this app i installed it and payed for right away.
keep on going is there a way to have this app as a second screen? just a brain fart
(2013-12-21, 04:11)rackerjoe Wrote: Running the latest version of raspbmc and after the 2.9.8 update I no longer have movies or music listed in constellation. TV shows show up but the rest say that nothing was found. Also, 'filter unwatched' doesn't appear to actually filter anything. known bugs? This is occurring on both my ipad and iphone

I just updated to 2.9.9 [edit: and 2.9.10] and can confirm that the "Unwatched only" filter no longer has any effect for TV shows. All TV shows are always listed, even when their watched counter says something like "48/48". For movies this filter works just fine.
XBMC: Frodo 12
Skin: Confluence
Can constelation post what movie you are watching to Facebook ?
Hi there

Is there any chance of adding a sort by Sort title instead of title ? as i ahve many films that use the (Sort Title) to keep them in order instead of using the (Title) option.

The reason I ask is becasue i have many movie named the correct title but use the 2nd filed that uses the (sort Title) option to name them a different eay to keep movies together in the list.

xbmc uses a field called (sort title) and if that filed is empty it reverts back to the original title of the movie to sort it.

is tehre anychance of adding it to constellation ? i use XBMC 12 and i can not fidn a way to do this on your app

thanks
Hello, it seems same issue again

I just installed the Constellation app and have everything configured. everything seems to work great. i can control xbmc fine with the app. My issue is that when i start music or movie to play on the app, the music/movie starts, but it still says nothing is playing at the top. Is this a known issue, or is there a setting i need to change?

I am using

XBMC latest release 12.3, openelec instalation on Rapsberry Pi
Constellation PRO 2.9.10
iOS 6.1.4 (not planning to upgrade to iOS 7 Smile

same issue on my iPAD, iPhone

Thanks
is there a way to disable the volume control being tied to the phone volume/mute switch? I love the app, but I normally keep my phone on a low ring or vibrate (and XBMC @ 100% because I use a receiver to control volume) and every time I need to use the app, it sets the volume in XBMC to low/mute and I have to go through and change it back
How you can make constellation use volumen control for ethernet avr receiver?
Hi Guys i am new here and want to ask you to help me withe the constellation pro iphone.

As soon as start the movie , i cannot control anything anymore. The movie plays in fast forward mode and all the remote buttoms flicker as they are touched all .... i can do nothing ...
as soon as i end the app , the error stops and i can take control with the normal remote ...

what can be the problem Huh

many thx in advance
Version of Constellation: 2.9.11
Device: iPad Air/Ipod Touch 5g
Version of XBMC: 12.3
Operating System: OSX 10.8

Start playback from a certain point does not work. For applications XbmcRemote everything is fine. Any suggestions?
Hi

Apologies if this has been reported, this thread is huge and I don't have or intend to have a Facebook account Smile

Just tried adding 3 commands in version 2.9.11 on iPhone 5, but only the first 2 buttons are displayed.

They all appear in the edit screen, just not on the screen were you can select them.

If you click on another main menu item you can see for a second that the buttons have gone off to the right of the viewable area.

Regards,

Jamie
(2014-01-05, 03:40)dracula Wrote: I just updated to 2.9.9 [edit: and 2.9.10] and can confirm that the "Unwatched only" filter no longer has any effect for TV shows. All TV shows are always listed, even when their watched counter says something like "48/48". For movies this filter works just fine.

This TV show filter has been fixed in current version (2.9.11).

A new issue is that the 'resume from previous time' feature does not work. The interface properly shows the time slider when a resume point is available, but when pressing the play button there it always restarts the video.

I would also welcome an option to detach the iPad's volume control buttons from the XBMC volume.
XBMC: Frodo 12
Skin: Confluence
Hi!

I faced the strange problem with Youtube service in Constellation app.
My subscription/history/etc. lists are empty. I've checked at my Google account - Constellation is in list of authorised apps.
In XMBC these list are ok.

Any suggestions?
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5