• 6(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Oh yeah, feature requests: For me the usual ordering for albums is alphabetically per band. That would greatly improve the music browser for me and I guess a few others as well.
Looks like i'm making the switch to XBMC. Great app.

How do I get to banner mode?
excellent app, the best
Thumbs Up 
Amazing! My movie library loaded almost instantanely !!! Please keep going with more improvements! Suggestion: can you capture the xbmc screen, I would say your application could do AirPlay reverse WinkNod
Sync problem fixed (or was never there). You said it was tested with a library of 2.5k albums. I have 8k albums, so now it's been tested to that, but that brings me to a feature request. Alphabet jump list on the side? Otherwise I will only have the patience to listen to A and B (maybe C) lettered bands!
mason Wrote:just found this, and must say i love it!

edit: nevermind the banner view, just found it...

where did you found the banner view?!?
does this work with older xbmc installs? v9 by chance? I have an old computer in the bedroom that only runs an old one.. was using an android xbmc remote for a while but just got an iphone.

i got it to the point where it accepts my adress and says the port is open but it wont connect to my files

any tips? This looks amazing.. just wish I could get it to work
Are there any plans to include "Pictures" in a future release?
meh1965 Wrote:Are there any plans to include "Pictures" in a future release?

boognish43 Wrote:does this work with older xbmc installs? v9 by chance? I have an old computer in the bedroom that only runs an old one.. was using an android xbmc remote for a while but just got an iphone.

i got it to the point where it accepts my adress and says the port is open but it wont connect to my files

any tips? This looks amazing.. just wish I could get it to work

I didn't get it to work with v9.
Sad 
I think I am having a HUGE case of the dumb. Sad

The remote works. The Now playing works. But I cannot browse any of the TV or Movies I have...
Is it because I am using a mySQL DB?
I just think it's something dumb that I missing or missed while looking for my answer. The reason I don't think it's this program, which I must say looks very sexy Laugh, isn't the only one not working.
Any plans to include diferent views? like poster view, banner view, etc?

Any plans to include other languages? like Portuguese?

Love your good work Smile

Regards

VF
Mousemke Wrote:Sync problem fixed (or was never there). You said it was tested with a library of 2.5k albums. I have 8k albums, so now it's been tested to that, but that brings me to a feature request. Alphabet jump list on the side? Otherwise I will only have the patience to listen to A and B (maybe C) lettered bands!

It's There you don't have to do that Just go to filer --> Right Top Corner --> Hit must --> start with term....
Then just search for D and you will have all the albums with D Smile
@Mousemke:
have you tried quick-filtering in upper-right corner? we truly believe that it's much quicker that alphabetic jump-list ; )

@vmsferreira:
yes, we are planning other languages, but prior to them we need to deploy planned features and improvements. We had just submitted v 1.2.3 and on our way to deploy 1.3 (as soon as 1.2.3 is accepted)

thanks for your response, we are very glad to bring you this remote
Constellation Team
TheShoctor Wrote:I think I am having a HUGE case of the dumb. Sad

The remote works. The Now playing works. But I cannot browse any of the TV or Movies I have...
Is it because I am using a mySQL DB?
I just think it's something dumb that I missing or missed while looking for my answer. The reason I don't think it's this program, which I must say looks very sexy Laugh, isn't the only one not working.
Nop mysqldb doesn't have anything to do with it. Try manual IP config and do the test in the host settings.
@mason The library sync was 10 times faster before, but that was the problem. We actually had to slow it down Smile How does it work... well what can I say ? Its just well planed - we spent over a week just talking how to do it fast.... This will be even more faster in the future but for now we need stability...
@TheShoctor Mysql db doesn't have anything to do with it. There is a problem with filenames / dirnames longer than 150 chars in the sync process. We are just fixing it and it will be available in v1.3
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5