• 10(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
leafnode Wrote:I have the same error as Burbulence - if series has specials, all the episodes are visible under "specials", with '0' as series number. I can click on other seasons, the art changes, but that's it.

I'm having this problem also. If the show has no Season 1 or Specials, then no listing at all is shown. It's as if the app is ignoring the season number of the episodes for listing purposes, and sorting the episodes by episode number first and season number second.

Also, I noticed that when hitting Update Video Library in the host details, nothing seems to happen. There's no feedback from the interface indicating that the button even does anything. Not sure if that's by design or a bug.

Coog
I'm having a problem with tv episodes also. They show up on the pc fine, but in constellation, the season numbers appear, but no episodes appear under them.

Great app, keep up the great work. Always looking forward to the next update.
Coogan Wrote:I'm having this problem also. If the show has no Season 1 or Specials, then no listing at all is shown. It's as if the app is ignoring the season number of the episodes for listing purposes, and sorting the episodes by episode number first and season number second.
I've got the same issue.

Also, would there be any chance to add a keyboard to the app? Similar to XBMC commander's keyboard.
Nothing to see here....
Just fixed the special bug will be released in 1.3

zepfan Wrote:I've got the same issue.

Also, would there be any chance to add a keyboard to the app? Similar to XBMC commander's keyboard.

keyboard ? --> Kb is in the app from the beginning --> remote --> upper left corner there is a kb button Smile

The empty movie library will be fixed in 1.3 and I hope that will be the last library problem.
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Can you give us a tvshow title with special... ? i.e. Dexter season 5 I need to make a couple of tose in the movie library to see what's going on...

The empty movie library will be fixed in 1.3 and I hope that will be the last library problem.

I was having the issues with how i met your mother, I have seasons 1-6 and two special episdes that the tvdb names as season 00 ep1 and ep 2. I managed to get a work around going by removing the specials from my hdd, and the library, cleaning the library, and doing a full re-scan, this means losing the specials so its not ideal, but it worked for me.

I was going to ask about the empty movie library as so far i cannot get it to sync either, but if its in hand i'll look forward to the update.

thanks again for a great app
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
FSS_Dawid Wrote:keyboard ? --> Kb is in the app from the beginning --> remote --> upper left corner there is a kb button Smile

Doh! Thanks!
Nothing to see here....
When is version 1.3 to be available? Is there no workaround to get the movies synced?
Got version 1.2.3.. Issue with season numbers is solved..
Albums are still only shown after artist has been selected in artist view.
Hoskarsson Wrote:When is version 1.3 to be available? Is there no workaround to get the movies synced?

We are planing to push it to review tomorrow.

rlphrts Wrote:Got version 1.2.3.. Issue with season numbers is solved..
Albums are still only shown after artist has been selected in artist view.
The problem with that are the long file paths to your albums/artists. It will be solved in 1.3.
I will post a list of changes today and the version for the testers... If you wont to try it out PM me with your UUID.
Regards.
[quote=FSS_Dawid]@Archigos
the movie sets are working for XBMC v11(nightly builds) right now flat only we are planing to get theme working with v10.

Hi there firstly..Love the constellation.. thank you for your hard work.

I have a question relating to Box Sets and Collections using XWMM. Costellation closes everytime I try to access any of them from my iphone4.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
I like the Facebook-link a lot, are there plans for a twitter-link where you can post something like '.. Is currently watching...' or '.. Is currently listening to..' ??
rlphrts Wrote:I like the Facebook-link a lot, are there plans for a twitter-link where you can post something like '.. Is currently watching...' or '.. Is currently listening to..' ??

Yes It's on our task list.
Hi,

Loving the app, definitely the best I've seen so far and fits with what I would want an iPad XBMC remote to look like and act like :-)

One slight problem though - am in poster view for TV shows and it's showing the banners.....any ideas ? Have set the view to poster in the settings....

thanks in advance.......
Hi guys. I´m new at the board and I have tried finding a solution to my problem by searching, but without luck No

I have XBMC on my Win7 pc and no matter what I do, I can´t make constellation find it - I have tried reinstalling both programs, I have tried manually to open the 3 ports, and I have tried to close down my firewall without luck.
Now I tried installing XBMC on my mac and constellation finds it in seconds Huh

Any ideas anybody?

Help is very much appreciated Wink
By the way - the xbmc web interface is up and running on the pc, but I can´t call from the ipad or the mac...
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5