• 13(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Just upgraded to the latest release, and now the app keeps crashing after a few seconds. I think it may be due to the ad rotation.

Edit: nope, it's something else. Just deleted and reinstalled. I was able to re-add my host in, but it crashed not long after it began syncing the library.

Coog
Confirmed. A few seconds and crashes.
Big cheers for the radio control.

Coogan Wrote:Just upgraded to the latest release, and now the app keeps crashing after a few seconds. I think it may be due to the ad rotation.

Edit: nope, it's something else. Just deleted and reinstalled. I was able to re-add my host in, but it crashed not long after it began syncing the library.

Coog
Jokerdes Wrote:Confirmed. A few seconds and crashes.
Big cheers for the radio control.

Same.
I really love this app. Nice work!

I really support this suggestion from Nogoog5:

Nogood5 Wrote:Also if you would be able to customize the home screen it would be great. So optional Dashboard Movies / music / youtube etc.

I dont use tv shows and videos at all and would like to turn it off on the homescreen.

/lars
Hi,

we've just removed current version from AppStore and pushed newer version waiting for (hopefully quick) approval.

Sad fact is, we've tested it on two different devices and sent pre-release binary to our beta testers and nobody expected this issue...
Just wanted to say this is a great App!

As soon as you get a new stable version on the store, I'm going to pay for it Smile
Keith

XBMC on Acer Revo, Windows 7.
ATV2.
Intel NUC, Windows 7
Gateway Laptop when traveling...
glad to hear that Smile

ETA for 1.3.1 is two days from now.
I requested this download from the app store a couple of days ago, but it wouldn't install because I hadn't updated my iPad in a while. So today I updated to 4.3.3

I was a bit upset, I updated my ipad today, lost all my data, went to the app store and the app was no longer there... Then 5 minutes later the app had automatically installed itself. I was a bit confused, but happy now.

I must have queued the download before you pulled the last version from the app store and it installed itself when it was updated. But, with that said, I'm quiet happy to have this fantastic app, you should be happy I was willing to sacrifice all my data including an order and chaos character I had been leveling for the last few weeks. ALL FOR YOUR APP.

It's awesome, best xbmc control I've ever used, and I'm not having any troubles with it.

Hasn't crashed once.

Used and purchased within 2 minutes of use.

Great job, you totally deserve my money, I don't buy many apps, unless I feel the developer deserves it, and you sir, do.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to reenforce my love for this app.

Cheers,
Reece
Reece08 Wrote:I requested this download from the app store a couple of days ago, but it wouldn't install because I hadn't updated my iPad in a while. So today I updated to 4.3.3

I was a bit upset, I updated my ipad today, lost all my data, went to the app store and the app was no longer there... Then 5 minutes later the app had automatically installed itself. I was a bit confused, but happy now.

I must have queued the download before you pulled the last version from the app store and it installed itself when it was updated. But, with that said, I'm quiet happy to have this fantastic app, you should be happy I was willing to sacrifice all my data including an order and chaos character I had been leveling for the last few weeks. ALL FOR YOUR APP.

It's awesome, best xbmc control I've ever used, and I'm not having any troubles with it.

Hasn't crashed once.

Used and purchased within 2 minutes of use.

Great job, you totally deserve my money, I don't buy many apps, unless I feel the developer deserves it, and you sir, do.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to reenforce my love for this app.

Cheers,
Reece
Thank you for your kind words Smile we really appreciate it!!!!

Yes we took the app down for a couple of days we made a big bug witch didn't come up in the dev releases... So when we downloaded the app store one and it crashed we contacted apple to remove the app from sale immediately. The Fixed version is on a ultra priority review we expect it to be on app store on monday/tuesday. Sorry for all the problems. The proper version is 1.3.1 the one with the BIG bug is 1.3.
we actually are testing v1.4 witch will contain some more useful features Wink so stay tuned and I hope you will like v1.3.1. The change-log for it:
- Fixed the startup crash
- Internet Radio support iPad/ iPhone
- Redesigning iPhone/iPod version
- Movie set support in XBMC v11 (nightly builds)
- Fixed white screen popping up from admob ads.
- Fixed the last issue with the library sync (long file paths)
- Fixed a infinite loop while pressing the remote buttons....
- Improved memory Management
- added a yellow status indicator
- Improved the gesture zone
- Reorder items in playlists (video/audio) in XBMC v11
- Fixed a bug in tv shows (The "Special" one)
- Fixed UI bug in TV SHows
- Host config can now use *.local/info domains
- Ignoring the "The" in sorting (iPad)

Regards!
i have ios 5 on my ipad 2 but i can not download Constellation at app store pls help !!
brtr92 Wrote:i have ios 5 on my ipad 2 but i can not download Constellation at app store pls help !!

brtr, they had to remove the current version from the AppStore due to a very big/bad bug... The fix to it (version 1.3.1) should be available soon (Monday/Tuesday) if Apple puts it out in time. This was mentioned a few posts above yours.

--Side Note, sorry I haven't been around with the bug reports/help/etc. just got back from the hospital again and lost track of time playing Borderlands while 'recovering' Wink
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
I want to say I love this app and am glad it's actively supported! There's still glitches for me (ipad2+win XMBC) but each revision gets closer and closer and I won't be able to resist the purchase.

I also really like the youtube support built-in. Sure, I know there's plenty of ways to view youtube on the ipad and on XBMC but this is my preferred way to get Youtube content shown on the TV. Regarding this, I've got 1 issue and 1 request if interested..

The issue is that recently I've been unable to playback Youtube video's using the view on TV button. XBMC displays some kind of error popup (I can get the logs.. just going from memory right now). I'm using the official 10.1 XBMC. It did work before and I'm not sure if the latest version broke it. Is this a known issue?

For my request, I've love to see more fine-grain searching in Youtube.. such as the daily/monthly/all-time options seen in other clients. Also, maybe a quick way to access my uploaded video's.

keep up the great work!
jpage4500 Wrote:I want to say I love this app and am glad it's actively supported! There's still glitches for me (ipad2+win XBMC) but each revision gets closer and closer and I won't be able to resist the purchase.

I also really like the youtube support built-in. Sure, I know there's plenty of ways to view youtube on the ipad and on XBMC but this is my preferred way to get Youtube content shown on the TV. Regarding this, I've got 1 issue and 1 request if interested..

The issue is that recently I've been unable to playback Youtube video's using the view on TV button. XBMC displays some kind of error popup (I can get the logs.. just going from memory right now). I'm using the official 10.1 XBMC. It did work before and I'm not sure if the latest version broke it. Is this a known issue?

For my request, I've love to see more fine-grain searching in Youtube.. such as the daily/monthly/all-time options seen in other clients. Also, maybe a quick way to access my uploaded video's.

keep up the great work!
Yes I can see the problem now your youtube script has been updated to version 2.5.0 (BETA) and thats the problem im just looking into this... Will give you more info asap.

EDIT:
It works fine with the nightly builds of xbmc with the YouTube plugin v2.6.0
I Have reported the problem for Yt plugin v2.5.0 and official xbmc 10.1
v1.3.1 -- Is available for download!
FSS_Dawid Wrote:v1.3.1 -- Is available for download!

Thanks Dawid, just downloaded it off the US AppStore and testing now... If I remember I've written down some requests/bugs somewhere that I'll PM you later.

Quick tip for some users (probably only Beta testers) but the AppStore didn't show the update when clicking 'Check for Updates', but doing a manual search finds it fine.

--EDIT--
If someone saw the last edit here, disregard it... restarting the Wifi on the iPad solved the problem.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5