• 14(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
In order to work properly i needed to delete and reinstall.
Works fine for now.
Great app.
Just curious about what further improvments are you planning to do?
Can't really tell - we want to keep it secret until release ; )

after upcoming release we'll run a poll to get more feedback from users. any suggestions are welcome : )
FSS_Dawid Wrote:- Fixed a infinite loop while pressing the remote buttons....

Thanks for this future update. Didn't happen to me since.
Bought the app. Keep up the good work Smile
Hi there. Great app, but still ont able to see my movies, even reinstalling, on facebook someone said something about file names length. Any ideas? By thé way TV series is OK.
Latest version is working great! One thing though: any chance of future support for movie sets? None of my movie sets show up.

Coog
Coogan Wrote:Latest version is working great! One thing though: any chance of future support for movie sets? None of my movie sets show up.

Coog

If you're using the latest, movie sets work fine.

What exactly isn't 'working' for your movie sets? Are the sets (and included movies) just not showing with the rest? If that's the case, my suggestion would be to resync the database again... (if that doesn't work, try to clear the cache and resync one last time).
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Just upgraded to 1.3.1, where has the WOL button gone? Can't seem to find it!
Nice app, but i can't get the TV Shows to work.
Nothing shows up (Movies and Musice are fine).
I used XBMC 10.1 and Nightlys, i re-added items to my libary but nothing happens.

Sorry for my bad english Smile
somewhat off-topic but there's been a couple of mentions to the 'latest' XMBC version.. I see the nightly build page - but is there any review/descriptions as to which of these seem to work and which to avoid? Or, is it just a matter of trial and error?

(I'm mostly asking for trying the updated Youtube plug-in mentioned earlier but movie sets sound interesting too)

j
jpage4500 Wrote:somewhat off-topic but there's been a couple of mentions to the 'latest' XBMC version.. I see the nightly build page - but is there any review/descriptions as to which of these seem to work and which to avoid? Or, is it just a matter of trial and error?

(I'm mostly asking for trying the updated Youtube plug-in mentioned earlier but movie sets sound interesting too)

j
Actually it's a lottery but with the recent build I don't have any trouble I use the PVR opk44 build.

jakjak Wrote:Nice app, but i can't get the TV Shows to work.
Nothing shows up (Movies and Musice are fine).
I used XBMC 10.1 and Nightlys, i re-added items to my libary but nothing happens.

Sorry for my bad english Smile

V1.4 will have a new solution for downloading TV Shows. But this build should work fine...
Best app for XBMC. thanks for your great work.
First post here!
Many thanks for a great app - more and more stable with each new version.

Good work guys
MM
Question 
Hi
I have not been able to sync the movie posters, the rest is in place I can start the movie, also in the home page it loops and loops with the 3 last added movies

Using v1.3.1 and xbmc windows
smiffy1989 Wrote:Just upgraded to 1.3.1, where has the WOL button gone? Can't seem to find it!

I also can't find the WOL button in 1.3.1...

some remarks about the new version (I'm using an iPhone):
- the buttons on the home page don't have text anymore, and the looks are not very intuitive/distinguishable (is that a word?), feels like I now have to memorize 9 icons :S
- it took me quite a while to find that the "host settings" button is now located on the top left
- the music playlist, when in file mode, shows the filenames, not the mp3 tags (same as in previous version)
- the "now playing" text at the top could use a bigger font
My movie collections in maps don't show up. At first the maps did show up but movies in these maps didn't. Now (1.3.1) the maps don't show up.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5