• 16(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
I am using XBMC 10.1 (stable version) on windows 7 with Constellation 1.3.1 on a ipad 2 and I have no problems. The only problem that I had was an empty database when I installed version 1.3.1 over 1.2.3, but when I connected to XBMC the database refilled itself.

I nice feature would be a landscape and potrait viewSmile
DomesticMachine Wrote:OK, I'm a bit confused about movie sets (and I'm not the only one, it seems). I have Constellation 1.3.1, and XBMC 10.1 on Windows (which is the latest official and stable release at the moment, right?). With this combination, movie sets do not seem to work - I don't see the sets, and I don't even see the movies inside the sets anywhere. For example, all four Die Hard movies that I have in a collection are just missing from Constellation's movie list, and I have no way to access them. Do I have to start experimenting with the nightly builds to get movie sets working, or...? :confused2:
Movie sets are available only for nightly build right now. It's on a todo list to get them working with. v10.x we have to drop down to a old and slow api to get that working

Sprookjes Wrote:I seem to have the same problem CRMDK is having. My movie posters and other pictures aren't shown on my iPad 2. The movies and other information show up fine. Only when I start a movie, I see a poster in the small frame on the remote.

I'm using xbmc 10.1 on Windows XP and Constellation 1.3.1.

As far as I can tell I've configurated everything correctly. HTTP and JSON rpc are both green.

The official Android remote shows all graphics my Android phone.

Have I forgotten something?:confused2:
We are tracking down the problem buts its really rare... we will have to get some database files form ppl.

tanglin Wrote:Just a few suggestions Smile

Customisable left hand menu bar (I don't for example use XBMC for Music, YouTube...) so don't want those there...

Likewise, won't want Latest Albums if I don't use it for music...

Great piece of work, and worth my $5. Thanks!

your wish will be included in next release Smile

smiffy1989 Wrote:Anyone know where the WOL button is?

Yes I know Smile but cant won't tell Tongue .... It will be back in the next release it was lost in redesigning.

Coogan Wrote:Tried resyncing, then re-adding the host, now reinstalling the app. My movie sets just don't show up in the movie list.

I'm using the latest Constellation with the Maverick build of XBMC running on Natty. Sets show up no prob in XBMC, just not in this app.

Coog

Sets only work now for xbmc v11.

CRMDK Wrote:[quote=Archigos]@Sprookjes: (and CRMDK)
Have you tried "Flush images cache" then "Resync local data" as that may help. I don't have an iPad2 to test on, just iPad(1) Wifi.

Hi Archigos,

Yes I have tried both as well as reinstall the app, by the way it have been the same with the other releases,

Clarification I'm using IPAD 2
@CRMDK @mason
IPAD2 is not the problem we are testing all the releases on iPad1 16g / iPad 2 16 3g / iPhone 3gs / iPhone 4. I will have to contact you for more info please Give me a pm with your e-mail adress.
Guido_S Wrote:I am using XBMC 10.1 (stable version) on windows 7 with Constellation 1.3.1 on a ipad 2 and I have no problems. The only problem that I had was an empty database when I installed version 1.3.1 over 1.2.3, but when I connected to XBMC the database refilled itself.

I nice feature would be a landscape and potrait viewSmile

Well there are some concepts about this abut we actually don't know witch one to choose we don't won't to do a typical landscape view...

@Archigos
Thx for helping out Smile the next release will have a special feature just for you Big Grin

The deployment of the next release is set to friday (Aug. 12) It should hit appstore on next weekend.
This may have been asked for before, but would it be possible to have an option to hide the music part of the app? I don't have any music (I use streaming services).

Also, on the main page, is there a way to show more than one recent movie or tv show?

I can sort tv titles by recent, but not actual episodes. It'd be nice to have a section to see recent episodes.

Other than that, the app is awesome. I've purchased both the ipad and the iphone and upgraded to pro. Well worth the price. Kudos to the developers.
Thank you to everyone for this awesome software!
SlackMaster Wrote:This may have been asked for before, but would it be possible to have an option to hide the music part of the app? I don't have any music (I use streaming services).

Also, on the main page, is there a way to show more than one recent movie or tv show?

I can sort tv titles by recent, but not actual episodes. It'd be nice to have a section to see recent episodes.

Other than that, the app is awesome. I've purchased both the ipad and the iphone and upgraded to pro. Well worth the price. Kudos to the developers.
Yes will be there in the next release.
I still can't get this to work with my ATV2. XBMC Pops up a message saying it has connected, but the Library never populates.
The problem with posters not showing up on some windows hosts has been fixed...

@halburrows --> pm
FSS_Dawid Wrote:The problem with posters not showing up on some windows hosts has been fixed...

Thanks Dawid!

Guess I'll have to go pro now..Big Grin
Archigos Wrote:@Burbulence: (and Elduende)
I know some of the other XBMC Controller's have had to put in special work arounds for ATV's, (think it may have been ATV2 specific) so if you could submit your ATV Model and Firmware Version it may help in testing. If I remember correct Dawid mentioned they currently have no ATV hardware to test on, but I can attempt to talk to another developer about how they handle ATV.

For now i'm on iOS 4.3 (8F202) running july 27th nightly build on an ATV2, i know i've said this already but the TV shows side of the remote syncs no problem, its specifically the movies that won't.

if there is anything i can do for testing purposes let me know
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
My movies are still not shown ;( im on nightly build and latest constellation
@Burbulence:
Doubt it has anything to do with it, but I had massive issues (some with Constellation, others with XBMC itself) when running the July 27 build. My suggestion it to update to a newer one, I just installed the Aug. 10 and it's solved almost all my problems (the ones it didn't are not XBMC's fault).
The above may not solve this problem, but should give you a more stable experience overall anyway.

@mondychan:
More details may help us to help you. For example, if you're on an iPad2 as Dawid said there is an issue that is rare, but may concern you. If that's the case, you may want to PM him with the details of your setup (which Nightly you have running on what OS, your device, etc.) to see if a copy of your library databases may help in the testing.

--
A tip for everyone to help out with testing, bug reporting, etc. Include the following in your post, then state your comment, question, bug. The more details you provide ahead of time the quicker an answer can potentially be found.

Code:
XBMC Device (ex. Win, Linux, ATV): ___________
XBMC Version (10.x, Nightly {with date}): ___________
Cons. Version: ___________
Cons. Device (iPad, iPad2, iPhone): ___________
Example:
Code:
XBMC Device: Windows 7 x64
XBMC Version: Nightly Aug. 10, 2011
Cons. Version: 1.3.1
Cons. Device: iPad 1 (4.3.3)

Also, do NOT send the Library Database files or logs unless specifically requested for troubleshooting your issue.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Movies won't show for me either. When they do show, it only shows My Movie Sets, and shows none of the movies inside of the Set.

Code:
XBMC Device: Windows 7 x64
XBMC Version: Nightly Aug. 10, 2011
Cons. Version: 1.3.1
Cons. Device: iPad 1 (4.3.5)
@isamu.dragon:
Try this:
Open Cons. and go into Config., "Resync local data" and after you confirm, don't touch the iPad for at least a minute or two (just to make sure it has enough time). Now from the main screen touch "Movies" and see what loads there...

If Movies + Movie Sets all load, you're fine and it was a simple glitch.
If Movies OR Movie Sets load without the opposite, force quit the application and wait a minute or two before opening it back up. Check "Movies" again and if you're still missing one or the other, press and hold on a movie and drag the window down about half way for a second before releasing, that should force it to refresh and you should see the missing items merging into the current list.

If the above doesn't work, feel free to PM me and maybe we can try a few other things.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
friends,
What is the difference in pro for free? pro has no advertisements?
iorifly Wrote:friends,
What is the difference in pro for free? pro has no advertisements?

Yes, the pro version removes the ads.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5