• 17(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
I got the Pro version for my iPad, and I thought I'd put it onto my iPhone.

However the iPhone's Restore wants to charge me $4.99 again. I thought one purchase was good for all iDevices?

Am I doing something wrong?
Keith

XBMC on Acer Revo, Windows 7.
ATV2.
Intel NUC, Windows 7
Gateway Laptop when traveling...
tanglin Wrote:I got the Pro version for my iPad, and I thought I'd put it onto my iPhone.

However the iPhone's Restore wants to charge me $4.99 again. I thought one purchase was good for all iDevices?

Am I doing something wrong?

You're correct, one purchase is enough....

From the iPhone, click the Pro button and it should ask you to buy or restore purchase... tell it to restore and it should give you a confirmation. After that, if the button doesn't remove, force quit the app and restart it. Everything should be fine at that point.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos Wrote:You're correct, one purchase is enough....

From the iPhone, click the Pro button and it should ask you to buy or restore purchase... tell it to restore and it should give you a confirmation. After that, if the button doesn't remove, force quit the app and restart it. Everything should be fine at that point.

Thanks for the fast answer!

Here's my problem. On my iPhone, I see four buttons:

Under iPhone and iPod version: Buy PRO iPhone and Restore PRO iPhone. Selecting either of those puts up a dialog asking me if I want to buy it for $0.99.

Under PRO for iPhone, iPod and iPad: Buy and Restore. Again, selecting EITHER of these puts up a Buy dialog (for $4.99).

There doesn't seem to be a way do "Restore" without agreeing to make a purchase?

Or should I select Buy? This appears though to want to charge me...
Keith

ATV2.
Intel NUC, Windows 7
tanglin Wrote:Thanks for the fast answer!

Sadly, I have the non-Pro version on both my iPad and iPhone, so I'm not 100% sure. As far as I know, as long as both devices are attached to the same Apple ID, if you tell it to buy again (the $4.99 version you already paid for) that you wont be charged again.

They recently changed it and the Pro was $4.99 for either device and I could tell you with certainty that the above is what you do, but now that they have the cheaper Pro for the iPhone only is where I'm not sure.

Normally I'd be like "Hell, give it a try" but I don't want to be responsible if it does somehow charge you a second time. If you don't mind waiting a little while, probably best to have Dawid chime in on this one.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos Wrote:Sorry I couldn't be more help.

No prob! Thanks Smile
Keith

ATV2.
Intel NUC, Windows 7
tanglin Wrote:Thanks for the fast answer!

Here's my problem. On my iPhone, I see four buttons:

Under iPhone and iPod version: Buy PRO iPhone and Restore PRO iPhone. Selecting either of those puts up a dialog asking me if I want to buy it for $0.99.

Under PRO for iPhone, iPod and iPad: Buy and Restore. Again, selecting EITHER of these puts up a Buy dialog (for $4.99).

There doesn't seem to be a way do "Restore" without agreeing to make a purchase?

Or should I select Buy? This appears though to want to charge me...

Just restore it on iphone. Just confirm the buy dialog if you bought it you will get another one saying that You have purchased this item before and its a free download of course if you are using the same itunes account on your ipad/iphone. sorry for this sick logic but is the only apple way... Sad

Kind Regards!
Pll with the apple tv2 problem or no movies willing to help us fix this problem please contact us by pm or the support e-mail adress support/ at /fss.cc.
send you a pm since im suffering from non syncing movie library...
mason Wrote:send you a pm since im suffering from non syncing movie library...

just sent you an email...
The problem with the empty movie library will te solved in the next release we are just pushing it to appstore
Hi all running the last nightly of (pre Eden) and the latest constellation (3.1) from the app store, everything works great except remote control, can't control pause,play etc or volume... Only thing that works is seek bar?

I have cheeked and Json is reporting connectivity but it just won't work?
lestat1977uk Wrote:Hi all running the last nightly of (pre Eden) and the latest constellation (3.1) from the app store, everything works great except remote control, can't control pause,play etc or volume... Only thing that works is seek bar?

I have cheeked and Json is reporting connectivity but it just won't work?

Enable Event server. Watch this video! and check your xbmc settings
Found out the issue, port 9777 was blocked on my router, thus blocking event server.

Thx all
Spoke to soon. Stopped working again?
Just stumbled across this app and like it very much so far.
I was wondering if there is an option to exclude artists that are only part of compilations from the artists view? If not, would it be possible to include such an option in a future release?

Thanks in advance!
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5