• 18(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
not_ Wrote:Just stumbled across this app and like it very much so far.
I was wondering if there is an option to exclude artists that are only part of compilations from the artists view? If not, would it be possible to include such an option in a future release?

Thanks in advance!
Yes that would be possible we will ad that in a release > 1.4.1 (This one got submitted to AppStore today)
lestat1977uk Wrote:Spoke to soon. Stopped working again?
There is a option in host settings to disable eventserver for a specific host... but I don't recommend doing that as it will decrease the overal XBMC response times...
@FSS_Dawid: thank you, looking forward to it!
mail sent
Hey,
I really love the app. I would like to ask if it would be possible to add wake-on-lan support to the app? It would be great not having to use two diffent apps for my mediacenter pc.

Anyway: Keep up the good work!
Castellan Wrote:Hey,
I really love the app. I would like to ask if it would be possible to add wake-on-lan support to the app? It would be great not having to use two diffent apps for my mediacenter pc.

Anyway: Keep up the good work!

+1

And please not only wake on Lan or shutdown regarding the HTPC but also for a possible NAS-Server. Today i have to use two different Apps (XBMC Constellation & a the App "Off").

muchos gratzias Wink
@Castellan: (and Bob___)
WOL is still technically in the app, however the interface for it was 'misplaced' in a redesign. They already stated it will be back very soon (if I remember correctly, should be in the version that should hit the AppStore this weekend, but if not, it will be very soon).

As far as the NAS question from Bob___, although I don't speak for the company, I'm not sure this would be do-able since this is supposed to be an "HTPC Controller" not a "Network Controller" as I'm guessing you're talking about having a power option for multiple systems via this same app. If this could become a feature, that'd be great, but there probably aren't that many users that would require this. I myself use PC Monitor for those types of network control.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Hi,

running XBMC on ATV2 Official Release 10.1 with central database on MySQL.

Constellation is Pro Version 1.3.1.

Everething is working fine like movies and albums.

But the tv-shows will not shown. Same on XBMC running on Windows.

Whats wrong ?
just 4 fun :laugh:
Can anyone tell me if Constellation will work with 1st gen ATV ?
Running Dharma 10.

thanks for any help !!!
MrHipster Wrote:Can anyone tell me if Constellation will work with 1st gen ATV ?
Running Dharma 10.

thanks for any help !!!

I recently had constellation running on an iPad controlling an ATV 1st gen, albeit one running linux and xbmc and not running the apple software on it... but the basics are the same so it should run... all i can say is do what i did...download the free version for testing and then once you have it working buy the app, its definatly worth the priceBig Grin
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
@Burbulence - I appreciate your response and the info that it works with ATV1. I'm running the same on my ATV, but nowhere on the FAQ's or forum did it mention ATV 1, only ATV 2, so just wanted some confirmation, before I tried to configure it. I sent a email to developer asking the same and didn't get anything back yet.
It should be mentioned, as an ATV1 with it's installed hd is still really viable.
Thanks your help !
Hello, thanks for BEST Xbmc remote for ipad2 )) !
I have the same problem with displaying the movie on ipad2 (ubuntu maverick, xbmc 11 pvr (opdenkamprepo ) + ipad2 16g )

And refresh video library or resync local data or remove database - do not help.

But i found that when i restart XBMC after "remove database or resync local data" and then push down to resync movie on ipad - all films are displayed.

I tried Xbmc commander - and thats application seems to resync local data every time i chose movie or audio, maybe costellation can do the same ?

And i can help to translate this program to russin and ukrainian language.

And one more i think thad control button when choose some film , need to be stand out more, and add button "stop" after "play" button.

And most need function - button to change the language when start watching the film, also LIVE TV menu very necessary
I tried using the Facebook feature..... and as soon as i click on the fb icon...xbmc Constellation crashes... don't know if any one has experience this problem..
Just joined up because of this topic!

I was all ready to buy a remote for my XBMC setup when I came across this thread and have a question I'm hoping could be answered.

I have 2 XBMC setups, one in the theatre room and one in my bedroom. The one in the theatre room has a remote so all is good there but I am thinking about using this to control the upstairs one.

My question is this, given that this operates over wifi therefore line of sight is not needed, will this interfere with the downstairs setup? My assumption is that it won't seeing as the XBMC on the machine in question has to be implicitly told to allow access from external programs plus is linked via IP?

I think I may have answered my own question but if someone could verify this for me it would be tops!Big Grin
@Big Giant Head

You're correct, this will NOT interfere with the other XBMC install. I run multiple systems with XBMC in my house and it has no problems. Just make sure the two copies of XBMC use a different port number from each other and that you set up Constellation with the IPTongueort being used in your bedroom.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5