• 38(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
FSS_Dawid,

actually the situation is quite unsatisfying. As a paying customer I'm asking for support regarding current nightly builds. Any comments on when we can expect an update?

Thanks.
@ Archigos

You said that you are using the 29th build of the nightlies without JSON issues? Can you confirm this build is post slow thunbnail/fanart loading... and if so do you have a copy of the original .deb file?

Or does anyone know where it is still available?

Thanks!
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
C'mon guys,

people keep asking for older (pre 04. Sep.) builds to avoid JSON issues. Since older builds are not available anymore we're lost. XBMC.org does not respond to questions about restoring older builds to a public mirror.

So we have to wait for an update that deals with the latest JSON changes. FSS_Dawid, are you listening? Is Constellation still under development?
Burbulence Wrote:@ Archigos

You said that you are using the 29th build of the nightlies without JSON issues? Can you confirm this build is post slow thunbnail/fanart loading... and if so do you have a copy of the original .deb file?

Or does anyone know where it is still available?

Thanks!

Correct, I'm using the Aug. 29 build with no issues what-so-ever (as far as connection to Constellation). Some of the latest add-on updates (damn auto update) kills TvTunes, the Logo Downloader, etc.....

Sadly, I don't have a *.deb since I'm using the Windows version, not Linux.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
maSp Wrote:C'mon guys,

people keep asking for older (pre 04. Sep.) builds to avoid JSON issues. Since older builds are not available anymore we're lost. XBMC.org does not respond to questions about restoring older build to a public mirror.

So we have to wait for an update that deals with the latest JSON changes. FSS_Dawid, are you listening? Is Constellation still under development?

Yes, they are listening, and Yes, it's still under development... With the way the Nightly builds work (they are technically "Alpha" and NOT "Beta" by the way) it's not like someone can snap their fingers and it magically fixes everything.

I know it's not the response people want to hear, but it does take time. I wish I had backups to mirror for people, but even if I did, it'd only help Windows users.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos Wrote:Correct, I'm using the Aug. 29 build with no issues what-so-ever (as far as connection to Constellation). Some of the latest add-on updates (damn auto update) kills TvTunes, the Logo Downloader, etc.....

Sadly, I don't have a *.deb since I'm using the Windows version, not Linux.

Thanks for the reply... I guess play the waiting game till the devs get it sorted.

I guess I could of been a bit more clear and will be for the following question

Does anyone have or know a dl location of an atv2 build between aug 29th and 3rd sept so at least myself or others looking for a temp fix to the JSON issues can be appeased?!?

Thanks

maSp Wrote:FSS_Dawid,

actually the situation is quite unsatisfying. As a paying customer I'm asking for support regarding current nightly builds. Any comments on when we can expect an update?

Thanks.
What can I say? We are working on it. so soon there will be 1 release that will be submitted to app store fixing only the sync problem with the new version. We will submit it to apple on monday. The is a big feature release coming soon.
Thank you Dawid!

Actually, I've asked some of the XBMC mirror hosters in my country if they would be so nice to restore the Sep. 03. builds to their mirror. Guess what? They laughed at me ...
Just dropping by to say thank you. Absolutely stunning app, much better than anything available for Windows Mobile.
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
guys

I have the setting in XBMC to allow deletion of files but when I do the right swipe gesture, the file disappears from the menu but doesn't actually disappear from the hard disk. Thus if i close and re-open constellation, the file shows up

Is there a way to allow constellation to remove file from disk?

Thanks!
I would like to start off by saying thank you for this wonderful app. I do seem to have a few bugs in my system. I'm running windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit with the altest stable release of xbmc.

1. Can't View Sets. If the nfo contains the <set> tag the movie doesn't show up in the library.
2. Can't handle stacked movies. Which is a must for movies that span 2 or even 3 dvds. I don't want to convert to avi or mkv since my entire collection is stored in the iso format and i wish to keep all the bonus features.
3. Can't control music at all, It seems to lock up the media center. I can see that xbmc is playing a song but when i select another song to play it locks up and i have to restart the xbmc software.

A few new features i would like to see added to the app which i think would make this the best remote for xbmc.

Actors list and pics on the movie page.
Actor tab like artists
A full screen remote instead of 3/4 of a page
Add fast forward, Next Chapter, Rewind, Previous Chapter buttons.
Larger repeat and random buttons for music
McLurch Wrote:1. Can't View Sets. If the nfo contains the <set> tag the movie doesn't show up in the library.

Set are Only for NIGHTLIES, Says so on the Apple Page

McLurch Wrote:2. Can't handle stacked movies. Which is a must for movies that span 2 or even 3 dvds. I don't want to convert to avi or mkv since my entire collection is stored in the iso format and i wish to keep all the bonus features.
Works on All Files I use, Like Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves or the Elusive 7-Part Halo: Legends. if multiple DVDs (ISOs), then that is the problem.

McLurch Wrote:3. Can't control music at all, It seems to lock up the media center. I can see that xbmc is playing a song but when i select another song to play it locks up and i have to restart the xbmc software.
This may be an Issue with Dharma. Update to the Sept. 3 Nightly and it should work fine.

Don't use a recent one yet, XBMC updated their calls and broke it in the recent nightlies
McLurch Wrote:A few new features i would like to see added to the app which i think would make this the best remote for xbmc.

Actors list and pics on the movie page.

That already there on each movie page swipe the bottom panel, but must admit would be nice if you could interact with the list like in XBMC,

McLurch Wrote:A full screen remote instead of 3/4 of a page

Think thats in the works

McLurch Wrote:Add fast forward, Next Chapter, Rewind, Previous Chapter buttons.

Thought some of them where already there with the remote

But like you said a great app
guys

I have the setting in XBMC to allow deletion of files but when I do the right swipe gesture, the file disappears from the menu but doesn't actually disappear from the hard disk. Thus if i close and re-open constellation, the file shows up

Thanks!
rajtp Wrote:guys

Thanks!

Constellation works with the xbmc library, not the files on your hard disk directly, when you swipe you will be removing the file from the library, and I am presuming when you restart the library is re-scanned automatically, the only way to do it would be to browse to the file itself via xbmc and delete...

• 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5