• 44(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
@brthoma:
Look in the third image of this post. It's the button right below the X.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
@Archigos: Thank you for the help. Sadly the button doesn't work for me. It does
nothing.
@brthoma

Hold your finger for 2s on the swipe zone.
tap ---> (select)
double tap ---> (back)
tap and hold ---> (context menu)
@ FSS David

Thank you very much. That worked.
just updated to ios 5, and the new constellation after that... looks good.... things are working on eden (git version from about 2 weeks ago on linux)

Feature requests:
would still like to see more images on the screen for the tv banners, they are way to spaced out...

also I do not see all my mounted directorys.. i only get a 5-7 of them, and the rest just dont show up... it would be nice if i could play stuff that are not included in my library and are just mounted.
Very well done with this app. I'm a big fan.

However... I upgraded to the latest version of Constellation last night. And I'm still unable to see any of my movies. A user had the same problem with the previous version some time back, and no resolution was ever found. iI had hoped that the new version would fix this. But alas, it did not. On the home page in Constellation, I can see the latest 3 movies listed there, and it correctly shows the number of movies in my library. But when I click on the movies button, it's totally blank. Pulling down to refresh the list does nothing. TV shows appear just fine, and everything else is working. Just not my movie library. My movie library shows up in other apps, including XBMC Commander. I can access my movies directly through the file browser. But the movie library is sadly blank.

Any ideas on this issue? I'm running a 9-5-11 nightly. I'd be happy to provide any additional info if anyone has ideas. Could this be a permissions issue? I wouldn't think so considering my library is visible through other apps.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
The latest update to Constellation seems incompatible with the PVR branch of XBMC. I don't have access to my music library anymore.

The status light indicate green for HTTP and orange for JSON RPC (Disconnected). When setting up the server in constellation and I run the test things seem ok. Remote functionality is working well.

Versions:
Constellation 1.5.1 pro
XBMC Pre-11.0 Git:Unknown (Compiled Aug 1 2011)
I can confirm the latest update to constellation broke the library functionality.

I have a green light on the http status but none on the json. Also, the little light in the top-left only turns to orange, (used to be green)

I can use the file browser and control the cursor, but no movies/tv shows are retrieved from my library.

Is there any way to revert the update and install the working version?

On a sidenote, the update library button doesnt work, ( but it didnt work previous version either) and would it be possible to add the summaries of the tv-shows to the program?
crawl Wrote:Very well done with this app. I'm a big fan.

However... I upgraded to the latest version of Constellation last night. And I'm still unable to see any of my movies. A user had the same problem with the previous version some time back, and no resolution was ever found. iI had hoped that the new version would fix this. But alas, it did not. On the home page in Constellation, I can see the latest 3 movies listed there, and it correctly shows the number of movies in my library. But when I click on the movies button, it's totally blank. Pulling down to refresh the list does nothing. TV shows appear just fine, and everything else is working. Just not my movie library. My movie library shows up in other apps, including XBMC Commander. I can access my movies directly through the file browser. But the movie library is sadly blank.

Any ideas on this issue? I'm running a 9-5-11 nightly. I'd be happy to provide any additional info if anyone has ideas. Could this be a permissions issue? I wouldn't think so considering my library is visible through other apps.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Update your xbmc to a version over 10/10/2011
behrens Wrote:The latest update to Constellation seems incompatible with the PVR branch of XBMC. I don't have access to my music library anymore.

The status light indicate green for HTTP and orange for JSON RPC (Disconnected). When setting up the server in constellation and I run the test things seem ok. Remote functionality is working well.

Versions:
Constellation 1.5.1 pro
XBMC Pre-11.0 Git:Unknown (Compiled Aug 1 2011)
Well I'm also using the pvr build and it's outdated you will have to w8 for a update sorry for that.
Sabbi Wrote:I can confirm the latest update to constellation broke the library functionality.

I have a green light on the http status but none on the json. Also, the little light in the top-left only turns to orange, (used to be green)

I can use the file browser and control the cursor, but no movies/tv shows are retrieved from my library.

Is there any way to revert the update and install the working version?

On a sidenote, the update library button doesnt work, ( but it didnt work previous version either) and would it be possible to add the summaries of the tv-shows to the program?
Tvshows summaries are in dev will be in next update.
Are you using nightly builds also ?? If yes you are on a old build.
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Tvshows summaries are in dev will be in next update.
Are you using nightly builds also ?? If yes you are on a old build.

I'm also on the PVR build, so i would have to wait or revert to the previous version? I would gladly trade twitter support for a working library Big Grin
Sabbi Wrote:I'm also on the PVR build, so i would have to wait or revert to the previous version? I would gladly trade twitter support for a working library Big Grin

Lool Smile the pvr build of xbmc pvr-48 is trapped between Json-rpc changes and that's the problem I know that the dev promised a new build this week. Sorry for the problems.
I know how it is to use only the files view Smile it my be funny but I'm in the same situation hear Huh

You can downgrade if you have a binary backup in iTunes.
Succes! I found an old 1.2.3 version .ipa on my hd using recuva undelete tool, and was able to install that by renaming it to 1.5.1 and installing it from itunes.

Now I can relax and wait for the new build, I was afraid I wouldnt be able to impress all my guests with Constellation anymore. Big Grin
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Update your xbmc to a version over 10/10/2011

That worked. Thanks again for the help.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5