• 45(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Nice program!

couple questions:

- Is there a way to generate thumbnails without having to scroll through the whole list of movies or tv shows?

- Is there a way to jump to say, the middle or end of my movies? Having to scroll all the way to the end to watch Zoolander again is a pain! Laugh

Cheers
I'm using the aqpp on a Ipod Touch and can't seem to find a way to simply navigate the menus on my TV. I see the screen shots showing the Ipad app having a remote that you can navigate with. Does the Ipod app not have this? I turned on gestures in the settings also but don't see anything.
Polonda Wrote:I'm using the aqpp on a Ipod Touch and can't seem to find a way to simply navigate the menus on my TV. I see the screen shots showing the Ipad app having a remote that you can navigate with. Does the Ipod app not have this? I turned on gestures in the settings also but don't see anything.

Nevermind....I figuired out the gesture function. Feel kind of slow right now.Confused
clipper99 Wrote:- Is there a way to generate thumbnails without having to scroll through the whole list of movies or tv shows?
Cheers
for now there's no way to do that,

clipper99 Wrote:- Is there a way to jump to say, the middle or end of my movies? Having to scroll all the way to the end to watch Zoolander again is a pain! Laugh
Cheers

Well just switch the type of your search in filters to:"Hit must: Start with search term"

after that when you type 'Z' you will only get movies that start with 'Z' Wink

Regards
First: Great program.

I have one problem. When I search while on the home screen and select an item to play Constellation quits.

I have the latest full version v1.5.1 (bought) and use iOS5 on an iPad2 WiFi only.

In advance, thanks for your reply.
mgboom Wrote:First: Great program.

I have one problem. When I search while on the home screen and select an item to play Constellation quits.

I have the latest full version v1.5.1 (bought) and use iOS5 on an iPad2 WiFi only.

In advance, thanks for your reply.

Well just checked that. And it works for me on my iPad2 3g Wifi (IOS5) also on my iPhone. I will need more details... Are you selecting a audio / video / tvshow item ?

What version of xbmc are you running? What IOS version ?
Request
- could you give the search filter another collor when it is active?
- could you give the buttons 'update video library' etc an klick sound when you touch it?
- (reageerde before) load the complete thumbals when you sync with the library.
Just wanted to tell you: Great app!

I really like your approach on the iPad.

Is there any way to customize the menu on the iPhone?
Question 
Hi!

I love your app but i can t find it on android market store! Do you plan to release a version for android? Would be soooooo great!Big Grin
xvolte Wrote:hi!

I love your app but i can t find it on android market store! Do you plan to release a version for android? Would be soooooo great!Big Grin

i agree!
Loving Constellation, but have one question that I haven't been able to find the answer to. My wife and I have different schedules, so often one of us is watching tv while the other is asleep. We can control the volume of the media via no problem but the "Discovered New Connection" xbmc popup that jumps up almost every time we use the remote is always at 100% volume. This can seem ear-shatteringly loud, and it would be ok if it were once in a while but it seems to be every single time you wake up your iOS device.

Anyone know how I can disable this sound? We're using the Mac OS version of XBMC, and I've done a quick look to see if I could find a .wav or other source file to blank, but no luck so far.

Thanks for any help!
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Well just checked that. And it works for me on my iPad2 3g Wifi (IOS5) also on my iPhone. I will need more details... Are you selecting a audio / video / tvshow item ?

What version of xbmc are you running? What IOS version ?

It only crashes when I do not select anything in advance, I go directly to search and select the first search result (just now it is mp3)

I use openelec with the XBMC Eden release from 16 October.
My iPad has iOS5

EDIT: Problem solved by removing and reinstalling Constellation on my iPad
Painted Wrote:Loving Constellation, but have one question that I haven't been able to find the answer to. My wife and I have different schedules, so often one of us is watching tv while the other is asleep. We can control the volume of the media via no problem but the "Discovered New Connection" xbmc popup that jumps up almost every time we use the remote is always at 100% volume. This can seem ear-shatteringly loud, and it would be ok if it were once in a while but it seems to be every single time you wake up your iOS device.

Anyone know how I can disable this sound? We're using the Mac OS version of XBMC, and I've done a quick look to see if I could find a .wav or other source file to blank, but no luck so far.

Thanks for any help!

You can disable skin sounds in the XBMC settings
mgboom Wrote:You can disable skin sounds in the XBMC settings

So it's all or nothing? That's what I was hoping to avoid. Undecided
Painted Wrote:So it's all or nothing? That's what I was hoping to avoid. Undecided
Well just there is no way to disable this in app and there will not be because this is the way the XBMC event server works... It has in its specs a hello and goodbye packet when we send the hello packet you get the popup.

Sorry for my late replay but we are working really working on some sick XBMC Constellation features Smile Well I just can't w8 for the new release Smile and your opinion on what we did with it Smile The biggest improvements are coming to IPad, but don't worry the Iphone app will not be far behind for a long while...

Regards
Dawid

EDIT:
Try deleting the sound from the skin folder Wink
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5