• 49(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
M3Rocket Wrote:Just FYI, still experiencing a lot of crashes. I had to flush and resync the local cache since I had updates to my XBMC library. Seems like it crashes a lot when the local cache is refreshing. Not high on the WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) right now. I have to baby the app to get it to work. Sad
We have fixed all of the iphone crashes fix will be in 1.9.1 its taking a while but a lot of work has been done...

clipper99 Wrote:OK, finally splurged for Pro version. Now, can I officially request that the movie list gets that A-Z letter column down the right side for quick jumping to movies? Big Grin

I asked about this last week but I really am far too lazy to have to type something into the search field to jump way down into my movie list. It just seems silly to have scroll and scroll and scroll (you get the idea) to move towards the bottom of a 1000+ movie database. Big Grin

Awesome app! .... Even if I do have to scroll and scroll and scroll...LOLOLOL

Well what you can do is change the search settings filter --> hit must -->start with search term then when you press X you will only have movies that start with X.

cached Wrote:The iPad as a media center remote is the only reason why I bought an ipad. Constellation is beautiful, I immediately upgraded to the pro version to support you devs, fantastic job!

My one problem however is that not a single TV show is able to list the episode list for a season. I've seen it reported elsewhere in the thread and saw that you said it was fixed, however I'm still shit out of luck :/

I see the season number, and if I hit play, it plays an episode in that tv shows directory, however it doesn't list any episode, of any tv show I have, even though xbmc has all of the proper metadata for all of the shows. (Description of the episode, title, etc)

I'm running XBMC on Windows 7 (latest stable version 10.1)
and Constellation version 1.5.1 any help would be greatly appreciated because this app rocks, and this is the final icing on the cake for me Smile

Keep up the excellent work and thanks for your dedication to a solid application

Movie sets don't work with xbmc v10.1 go for a nightly build those are very stable lately :o)

StillSchweiger Wrote:Thx for this app ... It is now my favorite xbmc remote on my iPad.
Still have some question, maybe I'm overlooking something:

How can i directly jump to a song in the music library? Search for a specific song title would also do it.

Just use the search on the dash board.

umtauscher Wrote:Great App. Would be even better if the season, episode texts would be transferred too.
Or am I missing something?
Thanks

next release will have it.

Disident Wrote:I downloaded the free app to give it a try. When I try and run the app, I get a black screen for 1 sec, then back to my springboard. Im running ios4.0.1 on my jailbroken phone, could the low ios version be my problem?

Yes we have a bug for IOS <4.3 will be fixed in next build

reddevilmeuk Wrote:Hi,

I'm running the SVN of NEON skin and one of the latest Nightly Builds.

I've bought the Constellation app on both the iPAD and iPhone and think it's fab.... only one issue though

I have all the kids movies in a set, so they are seperated. On the iPhone they show up in the list, however on the iPad they dont... I have to goto the files view to get them...

any thoughts?
are you using recent builds ? Try to do the resync data...
Hello ...

The sorting of music albums seems to work only by name and year.
Impossible to be sorted by "Recently Added" ...

Is it normal ?

Thanks
mardup Wrote:Hello ...

The sorting of music albums seems to work only by name and year.
Impossible to be sorted by "Recently Added" ...

Is it normal ?

Thanks
BUG! Smile will be fixed in next update
Just purchased the app. Works great on Eden pre 11 that is installed with crystalbuntu image.

One question, when I navigate to an artist which is featured on a compilation album, is there anyway to only show songs in compilation album matching the artist, or to immediately queue or play just that particular artists song.
It shows all the songs of the compilation.

Cheers for a great app!
FSS_Dawid Wrote:BUG! Smile will be fixed in next update

Thanks !!!!!Big Grin
FSS_Dawid Wrote:We have fixed all of the iphone crashes fix will be in 1.9.1 its taking a while but a lot of work has been done...

Thanx! Looking forward to it.
Lightbulb 
Hi, ive got the constellation app but theres no thumb nails showing up on the dashboard where you can see recently added movies or TV episodes and latest albums , everywhere else on the app they show up , but just on the Home dash they dont ... is there away to fix this ? ive just updated to the new release of constellation a few wks ago but the old version they use to show up , but then they didnt show in the remote control screen ... now the new version fixed that .. lol now ive lost the thumbs on the dashboard .. lol :confused2:
formula Wrote:Hi, ive got the constellation app but theres no thumb nails showing up on the dashboard where you can see recently added movies or TV episodes and latest albums , everywhere else on the app they show up , but just on the Home dash they dont ... is there away to fix this ? ive just updated to the new release of constellation a few wks ago but the old version they use to show up , but then they didnt show in the remote control screen ... now the new version fixed that .. lol now ive lost the thumbs on the dashboard .. lol :confused2:

Hi
I am presuming you are using pre-Eden, you do know you need build 10/10/2011

here its is if you don't have it

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2532211001...master.exe
First of all thank you for the free version with ads.
I think I've found a little bug with the search function, at least in the "Artists" section: when searching for a particular artist if you don't click the "search" virtual keyboard button and instead you select a search result (to enter into the album details), the right column doesn't point to the selected artist but point to the first artist in the library. This little bug causes that when you close the album details, you haven't still the searched artist albums but the albums of the first artist in the collection.

I hope I was clear
Thumbs Up 
thanks for the reply ... and yes i have that build already installed XBMC PRE-11.O GIT:20111010 Compiled OCT 10 2011
formula Wrote:thanks for the reply ... and yes i have that build already installed XBMC PRE-11.O GIT:20111010 Compiled OCT 10 2011
go with a more recent version like form today Smile
joethefox Wrote:First of all thank you for the free version with ads.
I think I've found a little bug with the search function, at least in the "Artists" section: when searching for a particular artist if you don't click the "search" virtual keyboard button and instead you select a search result (to enter into the album details), the right column doesn't point to the selected artist but point to the first artist in the library. This little bug causes that when you close the album details, you haven't still the searched artist albums but the albums of the first artist in the collection.

I hope I was clear
Got it! Will be fixed thanks!
FSS_Dawid Wrote:go with a more recent version like form today Smile

I'm puzzled now , some people say use XMBC build oct 10 2011 and now you advise me to go with a more upto date build ... Ive been searching these threads for a while in the past and I thought the build oct 10 2011 was the most stable to use with constellation?
:confused2:
formula Wrote:I'm puzzled now , some people say use XBMC build oct 10 2011 and now you advise me to go with a more upto date build ... Ive been searching these threads for a while in the past and I thought the build oct 10 2011 was the most stable to use with constellation?
:confused2:

The 10/10 was the build tested with the new version of constellation with the video library function working, ie the changes team xbmc made to the JSON interface, all builds so far since the 10/10 build have the same version of JSON, so all will work. Pre Eden has take a feature freeze so there will be no more major changes to it ready for the first official BETA. The nightlies that have come out since are just bug fixes etc.

And as you update your nightlies keep you last version .deb file so if you have issues with constellation after the update you can rollbackNod
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Ok thanks burb ! Il give it a go ... Thanks to all others who helped tooSmile
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5