• 51(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Burbulence Wrote:You might be on to something there, I'll look at xeebo later, as for all my set ups I stuck with confluence

anyhow 12 years later .. lol i removed and cleaned my tv show library and music ,re added it and i got my constellation to show TV shows in recently added along with movies which was there to start with just the dam Music thumbs missing so im on the right path ... anyway il see if it goes right by itself now ! Smile
formula Wrote:anyhow 12 years later .. lol i removed and cleaned my tv show library and music ,re added it and i got my constellation to show TV shows in recently added along with movies which was there to start with just the dam Music thumbs missing so im on the right path ... anyway il see if it goes right by itself now ! Smile

replying to my own thread its novel .. lol anyhow got it all to work had to manualy add music thumbnails for some albums and hey ive got albums,movies and tv show all showing up in the recently added screen !

panic over .. lol thanks burb for your help we got there in the end Big Grin
formula Wrote:replying to my own thread its novel .. lol anyhow got it all to work had to manualy add music thumbnails for some albums and hey ive got albums,movies and tv show all showing up in the recently added screen !

panic over .. lol thanks burb for your help we got there in the end Big Grin

Great stuff... And for the little help I was, no worries! Big Grin
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
formula Wrote:in the configure & Manage tab on constellation try flicking the event server on and see if that sorts your remote control out Smile

That did the trick. Thanks.
m0v1em4n Wrote:Think it's on the to do list, Dawid mentioned somewhere in this thread

Ahh, saw that now after reading the whole thread... thanks.
Looking forward to Eventghost integration! Nod

Another thing, could we get the option whether tokens like "the" should be ignored or not?
I really like my "the" in sorting of movies/audio... Wink
spitz66 Wrote:Ahh, saw that now after reading the whole thread... thanks.
Looking forward to Eventghost integration! Nod

Another thing, could we get the option whether tokens like "the" should be ignored or not?
I really like my "the" in sorting of movies/audio... Wink
Sure we will add a option to settings to disable the 'THE' ignoring in sorting.
Hi Dawid,

I seem to be having some problem with transparent backgrounds on my custom thumb covers, On some occasions but not always the transparent backgrounds appear white in xbmc constellation, but I have no problems with them in XBMC
the thumb are saved as .png's and if I flush the cache in constellation they show ok for a while

I here is a picture of what I mean

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have included a link below so you can download one of my custom thumbnail covers should you need

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2958070595/12round-s.png
m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Dawid,

I seem to be having some problem with transparent backgrounds on my custom thumb covers, On some occasions but not always the transparent backgrounds appear white in xbmc constellation, but I have no problems with them in XBMC
the thumb are saved as .png's and if I flush the cache in constellation they show ok for a while

I have included a link below so you can download one of my custom thumbnail covers should you need

seems that constellation cant deal with a transparent background when displaying your movie case ... i would swap the image and not have a transparent base if you know what i mean or edit the image you have with paint program on windows and get rid of the transparent border
m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Dawid,

Got the files Added to todo list. Will keep you posted about this problem.
Regards
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Got the files Added to todo list. Will keep you posted about this problem.
Regards

Thanks Dawid

formula Wrote:seems that constellation cant deal with a transparent background when displaying your movie case ... i would swap the image and not have a transparent base if you know what i mean or edit the image you have with paint program on windows and get rid of the transparent border

Hi formula

Yes I know that would be the ideal solution for now, But I am not graphic expert No
will see if Google can help Smile

thanks guys for your replies
m0v1em4n Wrote:Thanks Dawid

Hi formula

Yes I know that would be the ideal solution for now, But I am not graphic expert No
will see if Google can help Smile

thanks guys for your replies

I brought this up with the png's awhile back. It is slightly annoying, but it's not that bad knowing it will be in a future version so not really worth redoing all the images.

Yes I know the images I used look smaller in Constellation then the normal ones, but looks fine in XBMC anyway. Smile
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos Wrote:I brought this up with the png's awhile back. It is slightly annoying, but it's not that bad knowing it will be in a future version so not really worth redoing all the images.

Yes I know the images I used look smaller in Constellation then the normal ones, but looks fine in XBMC anyway. Smile

Yes nice to know it will be fixed

I wanted a different colour case for collections and it would seem that is not an option at moment, So I have had to switch off the case mode in xbmc and integrate them into the thumbnail, a bit of a pain but think it will be better in the end, also a lot of my bluray that are in .ts folder format don't show the proper cover in xbmc and I have tried everything, so seem like this is the only solution

here is when it is working right

m0v1em4n Wrote:Yes nice to know it will be fixed

I wanted a different colour case for collections and it would seem that is not an option at moment, So I have had to switch off the case mode in xbmc and integrate them into the thumbnail, a bit of a pain but think it will be better in the end, also a lot of my bluray that are in .ts folder format don't show the proper cover in xbmc and I have tried everything, so seem like this is the only solution

here is when it is working right

Do you have those covers ? I think it would be a grate idea to add them as a option so constellation would apply them automatically.
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Do you have those covers ? I think it would be a grate idea to add them as a option so constellation would apply them automatically.

That'd be great if they were part of Constellation, then my bonehead (lazy) friend will stop begging me to create set icons for "My Little Pony", "Dora", and other children shows. (Note, I have NO problems with kids, wish I had some, but since I don't, it feels weird to be trolling little kids sites for usable images especially since I just turned 31 last week)
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Do you have those covers ? I think it would be a grate idea to add them as a option so constellation would apply them automatically.

Hi Dawid

here you go

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3021163395/cases.zip

Here is the original made freely available I believe

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&sectio...e#/d2hwjxh
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5