• 54(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Hello Dawid,
i send you an email on your support site. Can you read it, please?
Thanks
Fabio
Archigos Wrote:We'd need a little more information to be able to help you... what version of Constellation are you running? What type of system is XBMC running on? What version of XBMC? etc.

Downloaded constellation today (1.5.1) to iPhone iOS5 and I'm running xbmc 10.1 on osx.
New "Custom Commands" (Experimental)

Nice update coming!

Would it be possible to set commands to pause, stop, and close etc. the external player MPC HC I use within xbmc?
Starting a movie is already working with Constellation of course.

Now I have to use my android Samsung Galaxy S with MPC Remote for it.
release date ? ?? ? ? ? ?
Depends on the application, if they can be called via http commands then yes. Otherwise it would need more investigation (what app? Etc.)
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
iorifly Wrote:release date ? ?? ? ? ? ?

There are still things being worked on so there is no official release date yet.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Quick Update:
I've already updated the post with the screenshots, but in the latest beta, the transparency issue has been resolved and no longer puts the white background on them after the app has been closed and re-opened (or crashed).
Archigos Wrote:Quick Update:
I've already updated the post with the screenshots, but in the latest beta, the transparency issue has been resolved and no longer puts the white background on them after the app has been closed and re-opened (or crashed).

Thanks Archigos,

now that's something to rejoice over, my Constellation panel will look good

Thanks team FSS.cc had every faith in you guys Oo Wink

now when s this update out Laugh

only kidding
mrberzerk Wrote:Downloaded constellation today (1.5.1) to iPhone iOS5 and I'm running xbmc 10.1 on osx.

issue solved. Restarted a couple of times and suddenly everything works like a charm. Cool
Would be awesome, if you guys could bring this to Android.
I know a lot people who use Android tablets or smartphones, who would be willing to pay for such a superb piece of software.
LAW-Mastermind Wrote:Would be awesome, if you guys could bring this to Android.
I know a lot people who use Android tablets or smartphones, who would be willing to pay for such a superb piece of software.
+1
I miss some more options for sorting music. Will there be more options, like sorting it by artist.

Btw. Love the program.
Just bought Constellation but have some problems getting it to work.

Running XBMC PRE-11.0 (Compiled Aug 1 2011) on Ubuntu 11.04
Firewall disabled
XBMC v.1.5.1 on my iPad.

Constellation connects to XBMC and sync Tv shows and music library... but not movies.
Cannot play Tv shows and music from library but I can see all my movies, tv shows and music when I browse sources and files and play them from there.

Can use remote control to navigate XBMC and seems to be working fine.

But it would be nice if I could scroll through the library to find what I'm looking for instead of going through a long list of files.
I would appreciate if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong and point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Shrek
The August Compiled XBMC versions are when they were in the middle of the JSON changes so those versions have always been problematic to say the least. I'm not 100% sure if that's the root of your issues and I don't use Ubuntu for X on any of my systems, but my first suggestion is to download or compile a newer version (make sure it's AFTER Sept. 15 to be safe).

If that doesn't help, you can feel free to PM me and I can look more into your issue.
oleroc Wrote:I miss some more options for sorting music. Will there be more options, like sorting it by artist.

Btw. Love the program.

There has been both "Albums" and "Artists" for Music on both the iPad and iPhone versions. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. When you touch either Albums or Artists you'll see the full normal list and you'll also get a search box at the top of the screen where it will essentially give you a 'live view' as you type into that box.

If you meant something else, can you please explain further so I can attempt to help.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5