• 61(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Great news... 1.9.1 was submitted to the AppStore, so now it's just a matter of time before it shows up for you guys.

Just figured you'd all want to know. Big Grin
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
I wonder if you can create list of video from youtube! Because you can not access our favorites, list ....??

Please answer my request!!!!!!
iorifly Wrote:I wonder if you can create list of video from youtube! Because you can not access our favorites, list ....??

Please answer my request!!!!!!

When you use the YouTube function in Constellation and find a video you want to play, touching the thumbnail brings up some basic info for that video and allows you to hit the "Play" button to view it on the iPad (doesn't work for certain videos as they are still in Flash and not HTML5 on YouTube's site, not Constellations fault) or hit the button next to it to send the video to XBMC to play on your TV.

There doesn't appear to be a way of creating a list from YouTube videos at this time.

As far as Favorites, if you're talking about Plugins or Scripts, they can be added to the remote by bringing down the Control section and touching the Puzzle Piece icon. From there, a small drawer opens and you can add the Plugins/Scripts to that area. If you're talking about adding videos/music to your Favorites, I haven't found a way to show them on Constellation, but I don't really use Favorites so I may not be seeing how to use it if it's available. If you can tell me which type of Favorites you mean I can look into it further and see.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Just wan To create List of video From you tube!!!!! Favorites tur. Youtube!!!!
iorifly Wrote:Just wan To create List of video From you tube!!!!! Favorites tur. Youtube!!!!

I'll bring this up as a feature request.
Thank you see with Them!!!!
Terrific app - nice work! However, I was wondering if someone could give me a list of all the gestures that can be done and how to do them. There's so much here...an instruction manual would be great Smile.
Well I'm very proud to say v1.9.1 just got live!! Rofl
Have Fun!!!
Regards Dawid
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
Just updated, i like the new button style for the Update library / Wake on Lan etc. , but the app still crashes on the iPhone 3G when exiting the Movies library while it`s syncing the library. Entered the library 3 times, crashed each time while pressing the back button, and i wasn`t even pressing it too fast or repeatedly. Now it even crashes when i exited the settings menu of the app (tried to clear the cache and flush the database)
GreenEyez Wrote:Just updated, i like the new button style for the Update library / Wake on Lan etc. , but the app still crashes on the iPhone 3G when exiting the Movies library while it`s syncing the library
Ouch :/ what OS version are you using ?
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Ouch :/ what OS version are you using ?

The latest for the 3G, 4.2.1 . If i can help out with something, a log (if the app has something like that) , beta testing, or anything, let me know.
love the new update
Just updated and purchased the app and loving it so far Smile. I do have some issues with the PVR part though.

The channels are not in order how I put them in XBMC but in the order of my tvheadend backend, and the channels that I disabled are still shown in the app. This causes the issue that when I select a channel on the app that I get a totally random channel. I fixed this by just using the same channel order of tvheadend on XBMC and putting the normaly disabled channels at the back of the list.

A great feature to add to the app would be to let me access my radio channels.

-edit-

Just tried out the tvtunes option. Would be great if the tune would stop playing when you closed that show. The issue now is that when you're browsing through your shows you've got 2 or more tunes playing at the same time.
Hi,

Very interested in utilizing the tv function. However, I have little knowledge in this area. What is the best link to direct me to the right tv backend? I'm just using free to air with a standard tv card.

Thanks
dallasf Wrote:Hi,

Very interested in utilizing the tv function. However, I have little knowledge in this area. What is the best link to direct me to the right tv backend? I'm just using free to air with a standard tv card.

Thanks

To a point, I'm in the same boat (I don't use the PVR version... yet) but my understanding, at least on Windows, if you mean 'tv card' as in a tuner card with coax, you could use something like MediaPortal for the backend but if you mean 'tv card' as in a "Cable Card" input I don't believe it'll work. (At least via MP).

If you use Linux, one of the common backends was mentioned recently "tvheadend" (I know the guys that created MediaFrontPage and now collaborate on Maraschino with MrKipling) use it.

Anyway, this weekend I'm installing one of my TV Tuners into my Windows Server (HTPC) and probably do a write up about how well (if) it works.... If it turns out to suck too much, I'll install the Generic OpenELEC onto a 30GB SSD and boot that in the server for testing.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5