• 62(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Hi,

Yes i mean tv tuner card with coax, sorry.

Great, I'll give media portal a go, looking forward to your write up.

Thanks
Friends, I liked! the update only for one thing! XBMC START THE APPLICATION!! Now one thing made ​​me sad, I can not see the background images for audio CDs! to expand when I click nothing appears!
iorifly Wrote:Friends, I liked! the update only for one thing! XBMC START THE APPLICATION!! Now one thing made ​​me sad, I can not see the background images for audio CDs! to expand when I click nothing appears!

@all...
I'm working with him outside the forums on this issue. Smile
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Great update !

I'm trying to get a custom command working.
From the standard keyboard layout (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Global_Keyboard), I'm trying to send key L (cycle subtitles) to XBMC.
I select XBMC Standard key 'L' in XBMC Constellation custom command configuration adding Change Subs as label. My button however, won't work...
Any feedback on how to configure this propely ?

Last question, how do I remove my custom command ?

Thanks for all your help !
Synes Wrote:Great update !

From the standard keyboard layout (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Global_Keyboard), I'm trying to send key L (cycle subtitles) to XBMC.
I select XBMC Standard key 'L' in XBMC Constellation custom command configuration adding Change Subs as label. My button however, won't work...

You don't need a custom command for "Cycle Subtitles"... when you have the Remote pulled down, look in the upper right corner, you'll see the little Musical Note symbol (That's the "Audio Channel"), the icon directly to the right is the "Cycle Subtitle", and the third one in that set will pause your media that's playing and open your Subtitle Plugin/Addon to allow you to download new subtitles.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos Wrote:@all...
I'm working with him outside the forums on this issue. Smile

problem solved thanks to help from Archigos
Quaith Wrote:Just updated and purchased the app and loving it so far Smile. I do have some issues with the PVR part though.

The channels are not in order how I put them in XBMC but in the order of my tvheadend backend, and the channels that I disabled are still shown in the app. This causes the issue that when I select a channel on the app that I get a totally random channel. I fixed this by just using the same channel order of tvheadend on XBMC and putting the normaly disabled channels at the back of the list.

A great feature to add to the app would be to let me access my radio channels.

-edit-

Just tried out the tvtunes option. Would be great if the tune would stop playing when you closed that show. The issue now is that when you're browsing through your shows you've got 2 or more tunes playing at the same time.

Yes I can see this now. The problem was that we didn't have any beta testers witch PVR. So we know that this part will be buggy Smile This is just the firs step in the PVR part. I you would like to join the beta testing team PM me with your e-mail

dallasf Wrote:Hi,

Very interested in utilizing the tv function. However, I have little knowledge in this area. What is the best link to direct me to the right tv backend? I'm just using free to air with a standard tv card.

Thanks

First of all you need to use the PVR branch of XBMC PVR after this PR:
https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/pull/355

The testing build that works is ppa-57 you can download it from:
1) Openelec nightly PVR eden builds: http://sources.openelec.tv/tmp/image/openelec-pvr/

2)if you are using ubuntu ppa then add alex repo:
https://launchpad.net/~alexandr-surkov/+...e/xbmc-pvr

the best way to start is:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=91716
http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=136

Synes Wrote:Great update !

>how do I remove my custom command ?
Swipe on the cell where you add them Wink

>XBMC Standard key 'L'
Will check it out today
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
Hi,

Is it possible to configure the live TV on a Apple TV 2? Or only on Linux?

Gr.

EDIT: nevermind you need a TV card ofcourse...
Is it planned that the "Music" icon can be associated / replaced with Spotify? More and more users dosn't have local music anymore, and are instead using only music streaming.

This app would be perfect, if the spotify app got integrated into this software, so you could stream music directly from it (Either to the Ipad, or through Airplay to XBMC)
Love the app, purchased it 5' after installing the free version.
I have been waiting all week for the new version with livetv support (I am an old user of the pvr branch, even contributed a little).
I just upgraded, but when I press the livetv button, i just get an empty screen. I am running the latest (including today's commits) xbmc pvr version (from the master branch of opdenkamp, not a precompiled ppa version). I saw some changes pushed by Lars concerning json 2-3 days ago, maybe something changed in the code.
Any ideas?
Nemphys Wrote:Love the app, purchased it 5' after installing the free version.
I have been waiting all week for the new version with livetv support (I am an old user of the pvr branch, even contributed a little).
I just upgraded, but when I press the livetv button, i just get an empty screen. I am running the latest (including today's commits) xbmc pvr version (from the master branch of opdenkamp, not a precompiled ppa version). I saw some changes pushed by Lars concerning json 2-3 days ago, maybe something changed in the code.
Any ideas?

Did you turn on the PVR setting in the Apple Settings Screen (not in Constellation) ?

(Might be JSON related, but no clue since I'm still screwing around with switching over to a PVR version)
Archigos Wrote:Did you turn on the PVR setting in the Apple Settings Screen (not in Constellation) ?

(Might be JSON related, but no clue since I'm still screwing around with switching over to a PVR version)

Where would that be?

Edit: just realized what you mean, but there is no pvr option there. Tried playing with the existing options, but no change. It should be a problem with json, since, when Constellation connects and i am watching a tv channel, the name of the programme appears, but the progress bar just goes back and forth and then totally disappears (was ok in the previous version, even with no pvr support). I'll just wait to see what the devs have to say...
Nemphys Wrote:Where would that be?

From the home screen on the iPad/iPhone go into the Settings App (the Apple one) and scroll down, below the first two sections you should see a list of the Non-Apple apps that are installed, look for "Constellation" there and one of the options is about PVR... I can take some screenshots if required when I get back (probably 30-45 minutes)

--Edit--
This image is for Constellation's settings from version 1.8.0 (not a public release) so it's missing the one you want, but it should give you an idea...
Great app.

Couple of suggestions / questions. Can't seem to turn off including artists that are only in compilations in artist view? Really annoying when u have lots of compilations.

I find the navigation to get back to the prior page when drilling down into artists confusing. A simple back button would make it a lot more intuitive
Hvyprq Wrote:Great app.

Couple of suggestions / questions. Can't seem to turn off including artists that are only in compilations in artist view? Really annoying when u have lots of compilations.

I find the navigation to get back to the prior page when drilling down into artists confusing. A simple back button would make it a lot more intuitive

If I remember, the Artist/Compilation 'thing' is an issue with the way XBMC does the library for music, not sure if it can be 'tweaked' via API/JSON/etc. so you may be stuck with it the way it is (until it gets changed in XBMC itself), but I may be wrong on that and it could just be something simple that I never looked into/figured out.

When you drill down into the menu (for music as well as tv or movies) there is the X inside the circle in each of these views to close the media info for that item. If you're talking about when you touch an artist to see all their albums and going back from that point... you just touch the artist again on the right side to go back to the full list (or you can even scroll just that right column up and down for the other artists).
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5