• 78(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Works great since the last update on my Ipad2! Nod

I really like the possibility to customise your own buttons in the "remote controller" area.
Have you considered to make it possible to add your own menu items on the left (Ipad) with customised buttons under?
For me it would be awesome to have one menu for light control and another for AV controls for example.
markswift Wrote:Hi,

I notice that the trailers now play in XBMC itself and not on the iPad, is there a way to make them play on the iPad still?

Further, what is the popcorn icon that's appeared?

Long time supporter and bought the very first day - Still the best app I own!

Mark

It works for me by pressing the YouTube button in the bottom right of the movie info page, then clicking on the play on iPad option for the selection box... You then have to click away from the box as it covers up the play button... Then hit the play button and it should play locally.

As for the popcorn button it's for the cinema experience addon that some people use... It was talked about around 5 pages ago, search the thread for popcorn to find it
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Hello,

I sent an email to [email protected] on January 12. I purchased the $5 app on my iPhone however it is not restoring to the paid version on my iPad. They are both using the same iTunes account, is there another way I'm supposed to do this?
ATV2 running XBMC Eden (Skin: Quartz3)
Windows 7 running XBMC Eden (custom setup as I'm basically running it as a service)
MySQL installed on Windows 7 for sharing libraries
iOS Specific FAQ | Alternative ATV2 keymap | Default ATV2 keymap
Post log files to Pastebin

Archigos Wrote:You don't need to purchase pro on iPhone since you paid for the iPad... On the iPhone touch "Go Pro" and you'll see a button to "Restore Purchase" (might be worded slightly different) and it should ask you to login/verify your Apple ID and once you do it will unlock the full version (assuming the iPad and iPhone are both attached to the same Apple ID).

If you need any help let me know.

Ok just saw this post, I never verified my Apple ID since I thought it would go straight through and purchase it a second time. I guess I'll try this when I get home.
ATV2 running XBMC Eden (Skin: Quartz3)
Windows 7 running XBMC Eden (custom setup as I'm basically running it as a service)
MySQL installed on Windows 7 for sharing libraries
iOS Specific FAQ | Alternative ATV2 keymap | Default ATV2 keymap
Post log files to Pastebin

A small visual tweak, guys. The "Nothin is playing" is few pixels too much to the top and a bit too much to the left than the perfectly balanced position. Nothing important, but anoying.
Any news on playlist on youtube? through the constellation?
iorifly Wrote:Any news on playlist on youtube? through the constellation?

+1 really would love to be able to login to my youtube account
Can I reach the context menu from the iphone app?

Need it for updating the library sometimes
Hi guys, how do I find the pro version? I can only find the version with adverts.
Hiya Dawid,

Ive noticed the latest version now supports .strm files and therefore supports IceLibrary Libraries for this i am extremly grateful Smile

the .strm movies when loaded show to xbmc as the url theyre streaming from thus the constellation app shows no artwork, the library has the artwork so was wondering if there was anyway the app could "fall back" on the local image if no remote image is found

I have a small problem with my music library all my music starts with 65537. for the first track increasing by 1 for each track after i.e Track 3 on Linkin Parks Hybrid Theory is "65539. With You"

I use Ubuntu 10.04 - 11.10 on 5 different installs all using XBMC Nightlies ranging from Nov to last night all using MySql sorry if this has been covered before any help would be awesome Smile

Thanks again

Jon
nilsi Wrote:Can I reach the context menu from the iphone app?

Press and hold in the gesture zone

MancunianLee Wrote:Hi guys, how do I find the pro version? I can only find the version with adverts.

Press go pro button in app, it's an in app purchase to upgrade, not direct from app store.
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
NaDs Wrote:+1 really would love to be able to login to my youtube account

It would be great to log on youtube, playerlist add video to view the video before ... WHEN WILL THIS APPEAL?? DARWIN! PLEASE!
Burbulence Wrote:Press and hold in the gesture zone

Press go pro button in app, it's an in app purchase to upgrade, not direct from app store.

Thanks, it was staring me right infront of the face!
I couldn't get it to work at all yesterday. It was working fine up until yesterday and now it just stopped recongizing my XBMC config. I have the Ipad 2 version.
nilsi Wrote:Can I reach the context menu from the iphone app?

You can do as Burb said (Hold in the Gesture Zone) or if you were mainly needing it for updating your library, you can do it the easier way. In the iPhone version, touch the "Wifi" looking symbol in the top left corner (where you originally set up your XBMC host) and you'll see a list of common commands, including updating either the music or video library, shutting down or restarting the XBMC system, etc. Touch and hold any of the buttons in that menu and you'll notice they fill with color, keeping holding until it's full and it will send the command. Having to hold the button down is to keep people from accidentally hitting the buttons and having to wait for XBMC to do its thing if you didn't mean to at that time.

@dabba:
The "Cog" icon on the iPhone version (if you picture it like a phone keypad) would be where number 9 is (right of "Files" and below "Albums") this button will not allow you to create the buttons you are looking for as the iPhone version doesn't have that ability yet, but it's coming soon.

@iorifly: (and others)
As stated, this should be included in the new version when it is released.

@exiledone1:
Can you please give more details? Have you tried to reboot the system XBMC is on or the iPad?
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5