[REQUEST] TVRage.com Scraper
Is there any chance that the older TVRage.com scraper be modified to work with Dharma+? I see http://services.tvrage.com has added some new things to their API... I need this for some daily shows that my mother watches such as General Hospital and All My Children... thetvdb.com does not update these shows so they will not show new episodes in my library. Thank you in advance.
or better yet XBMC 11.0 - Eden
when i started this thread i received a PM from gbandit with a link to a semi-working tvrage scraper he modified from thetvdb.com scraper. it works for the most part but unless i'm mistaken it won't get thetvdb id or episodeguide url.... maybe someone could take a look at this and finish it up properly, it's a good starting point.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21231128/xbmc-tv...-1.0.2.zip
Anyone skilled enough to pick this up?
Would love to see a replacement for TheTVDB.com
would be nice if someone picked up this cause and did a universal scraper for tv series
(2014-03-26, 12:35)schumi2004 Wrote: Anyone skilled enough to pick this up?

What would you want to see it do that it doesn't currently do?

BTW, the latest version is here.
(2014-03-27, 01:37)gbandit Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 12:35)schumi2004 Wrote: Anyone skilled enough to pick this up?

What would you want to see it do that it doesn't currently do?

BTW, the latest version is here.

Plot and show info for example.
But i checked api and noticed you don't get that unless you register. And when you register it needs to be validated by site owner. So i doubt it will ever going to happen Sad
Yeah episode plot is a bit tough because of the special access requirement. If someone wants to apply and gets approved I can update the scraper accordingly. I already have an account for another project otherwise I would try myself.

For the show info the latest 1.0.4 has the option to do the lookup at trakt.tv, which if enabled and the search result has a tvrage id the show info will come from trakt (basically thetvdb's data) and the episode guide from tvrage.
Any chance would make a universal one which uses tvdb first then when it cant find something it'll use tvrage, i just want tvrage for sports since tvdb doesn't allow them

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] TVRage.com Scraper0