Problem finding Futurama season 6
Hi guys
First i want to sayxbmc rocks.
Now to business........
When xbmc is scanning my library it can not find the new futurama episodes (season 6, episodes 14, 15 and 16). The name is "futurama.s06e14.720p.etc"
I have other tv-shows that work just fine.
Anybody knows any of this?

P
I am actually having the same issue! I posted about it last week but have had no luck finding an answer. If you figure it out, let me know!
Scans them just fine on Dharma for me, what are you using?
I use the latest one and it is Dharma i think. How did you scan them? How are they named?
Thanks
I use the latest one and it is Dharma i think. How did you scan them? How are they named?
Thanks
No problems here on Dharma 10.1. The files are named "Futurama.S06E14.Neutopia.720p".
Something wrong with your folder structure, perhaps?
Hello minimoe.
As i said, i have other tv-shows and i have the same structure on Futurama.
I heard that tvdb has had some problems. I don't know if that can be the problem. But i will try to change the names a few times.
Do you the episodes in singe folders under the season 6 folderHuh
I just scanned the latest episodes into the library so the tvdb works (it's themoviedb that's having problems but anyway..)
My folder structure is X:\TV\Futurama\Futurama.S06E14.Neutopia.720p.mkv etc.
Quote:I heard that tvdb has had some problems. I don't know if that can be the problem. But i will try to change the names a few times.
Do you the episodes in singe folders under the season 6 folder
I have a season 6 folder and it worked fine but 6x16 did not get scanned yesterday. When I checked back today...scanned! Must have been an issue with thetvdb or something.
Futurama.S06E16.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
All my files are renamed by sb or sorttv
The problem was definitly a temporary glitch.

It has happened a few times the last couple of weeks. I just looked around and found a un-scanned covert affairs that was downloaded 29/6.
In this case it scanned when I manully clicked on folder and did "scan for new". Very strange, the lib have been updated multiple time since then.

The whole scraping technology is a bit frustrating. I am thinking about writing an add-on that put missing files directly into the db based on db/tvshow, folder structure and file name. (perhaps cleaner to generate nfo but I am a db guy...)
This is a situation where a debug log during a scan would be useful.
Quote:This is a situation where a debug log during a scan would be useful.
Yes, sorry. That was my intention but today when I had the time they all scraped.

I also realized that I configured sb metadata incorrectly, with that fixed I think it will not happen again for me.
vikjon0 Wrote:All my files are renamed by sb or sorttv
The problem was definitly a temporary glitch.

What do you mean that your files are renamed by sb or sorttv? What is sb and sorttv?
PanMan79 Wrote:What do you mean that your files are renamed by sb or sorttv? What is sb and sorttv?

Sickbeard or SortTV
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem finding Futurama season 60