Problem finding Futurama season 6
I am using tvrename and they were named correctly for me, given
Futurama - S06E16 - Ghost in the Machines

Just a thought, tvrename created a folder for season seven..can you verify that the problem episodes are in the correct season folder? again, just taking a shot in the dark.

http://tvrename.com/
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
I used to worry about naming everything correctly but now i just leave my files as they are and XBMC never has a problem.
I'm having the same problem, with just the latest Futurama episodes. They are named as above, and just don't show up. I also some weirdness with season 5 episodes.
KeithLM Wrote:I'm having the same problem, with just the latest Futurama episodes. They are named as above, and just don't show up. I also some weirdness with season 5 episodes.
Just to chime in. Running 10.1 on a live. Up to episode 13 (the special), all is fine. None of the new episodes are being picked up (5 in total). All renamed using TV Renamer;
Code:
Futurama.6x01.Rebirth HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x02.In-A-Gadda-Da-Leela HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x03.Attack of the Killer App! HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x04.Proposition Infinity HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x05.The Duh-Vinci Code HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x06.Lethal Inspection HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x07.The Late Philip J. Fry HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x08.That Darn Katz! HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x09.A Clockwork Origin HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x10.The Prisoner of Benda HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x11.Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x12.The Mutants Are Revolting HDTV.avi
Futurama.6x14.Neutopia.mkv
Futurama.6x15.Benderama.mkv
Futurama.6x16.Ghost in the Machines.mkv
Futurama.6x17.Law and Oracle.mkv
Futurama.6x18.The Silence of the Clamps.mkv
Star 
natethomas Wrote:This is a situation where a debug log during a scan would be useful.

Here is a debug log from me.

I don't have any listings from season 6.
Usually when a new episode won't scan, it's because the scraper isn't up to date. I had the same issue when I DL'd a bunch of Fanboy and Chum Chum episodes. I basically had to go into the tvdb site and enter all the info for each episode and then they scraped fine.
I was having the problem of not getting any Futurama Season 6 episodes to scrape, and it had nothing to do with the way they were named. I had each year in separate folder and all names were the same. I finally corrected the problem today:

- Moved the Futurama folder out of my TV Shows folder
- Removed Futurama from the library.
- Moved the Futurama folder back.
- Updated the library and rescanned the Futurama folder.

All episodes now correct, including season 6.

HTH
For those having problems with seasons 5 and 6, I was having similar problems until I realised that Futurama is one of those shows that have two different orderings: Aired and DVD.
If you check thetvdb.org, the order (and more importantly, the numbers) of the episodes change for season 5 and 6 between the two styles.
The best solution for this, as far as I know, is two have two tv-show sources, one for DVD ordering and one for Aired ordering, and have separate scraper settings for each.

--- EDIT ---
Actually, this solution seems to be more convenient:
(2010-01-01, 11:58)Hitcher Wrote: Navigate to that shows folder in file mode > Set Content > Settings > Use DVD Order

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem finding Futurama season 60