Eden ATV2 for iOS > 5.0 - link broken
black screen, some led flashing. sounds exaclty like my issue, posted yesterday: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136746
Experiencing this since ~5th of July.
Did not rejailbreak it because everything was fine before...
Thanks for replying Mouse. But my main issue is that it goes wrong aleady at the apt-get update command. Seems like there's problems with the awkwardtv sources, that's either not connectable or something else.
(2012-07-24, 13:13)Rygiel Wrote: Thanks for replying Mouse. But my main issue is that it goes wrong aleady at the apt-get update command. Seems like there's problems with the awkwardtv sources, that's either not connectable or something else.

It would help if you post what goes wrong..... (logs, ssh screen output etc)
I know. Got an pm with a guide, that i will try later today. And if it goes wrong i will post the different steps and errors afterwards.
Any luck? anybody get xbmc to show up on atv? I need xbmc asap.
(2012-10-04, 08:21)target Wrote: Any luck? anybody get xbmc to show up on atv? I need xbmc asap.

Just follow the instructions in the "READ ME 1st" post.
I got lazy after spending i don't know how many hours and days, trying to get the crap working - went to firecore.com and bought a lifetime membership to aTV Flash. Works like a charm.
have fun Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden ATV2 for iOS > 5.0 - link broken0