Fanart screensaver
Hello

Inside my Movie folder I have my movies but also a subfolder called "Cartoons" where I keep my kids movies.

On the other hand I have my screensaver set as Slideshow, but I would like XBMC to just show fanart from my kids cartoons movies, I don´t want it to show slides from ALL the movies since some images may not be suitable for my kids.

Is there some way to do this?

Thank you very much
Make duplicates of the cartoon fanart and save them in their own folder. Then set the screensaver to play just that folder instead of setting it to display all fanart.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Thanks htpc guy

I managed to find the folder where the fanart is kept (at least that´s what I think: library-application support-XBMC-userdata-thumbnails-video-fanart), but I get a lot of .tbn files which I can´t open in any way, so I can´t determine which one belongs to what.

So I´m not so sure this is the right place, since I read in wikipedia this files should be .jpg

I was thinking I could download the fanart from the movies I want manually from IMDB into my computer and then move them into a new folder in my atv, and as you said, configure the system to get the slides from this folder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart screensaver0