• 16(current)
Win One Button DVD/BluRay Ripping using a Launcher from within XBMC
(2012-12-17, 15:45)kyrios2021 Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 14:05)wints Wrote: Hi back again lol, i'm trying to rip my Star Trek DS9 dvd collection using kyrios script but once i've finished going through the advanced setup it just gives my a loud beep and does nothing any ideas? cheers

Forgot to say its working great with Blu-Ray ripping

Wints have you adjusted the "Minlength"from 3600 to something lower, Tv shows are normally 20+ min where 3600 seconds is one hour.

Tried that kyrios but still the same
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

New Version of the AutoripDVD Script:
AutoripDVD
Advanced

Also The new files need to be renamed to the original names
AutoRipDVD
Advanced

Updates:
-Cleaned up coding to have less in the command boxes

New Features:
- Ability to edit the final result of the movie Name ( EX: Volid = The Island AC, where should be "The Island")
-You Can now choose Movie or TV show when Ripping ( PLEASE NOTE* Rip MKV does not work properly for all dvd, Blu-ray TV shows)
-Ability to Edit a Season Number to the TV Shows Folder (Ex: Family Guy Season 01--- You put in "01" at the prompt)
-Prompt to adjust Tv Show Minlength for MakeMKV

Changes:
-Changed the encoding for Tv Shows
Code:
480Medium
480High
720pMedium
720High
1080pMedium
1080pHigh

480 Allows for normal (non-bluray) dvds

Please note that i have only tested this script and it has worked the limit times i have tested it:

If the Script does not work more than likely this is due to name changing as i am still hammering out some of the script. If the first time does not work with a name change opt to just use the default name given and manually change it later.

If you have any problems in the script you should try and run the autoripdvd script from the folder and track where the problem is had
Brilliant mate, i'll give it ago in a bit has i'm just doing some tvshow ripping from dvd Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

ok tried it but again it makes the folders but then thats it nothing else, and i know that MakeMKV is alright with the disks i'm trying to rip as i have been doing them manually then using handbrake after wards, cheers

(2012-12-22, 21:52)wints Wrote: ok tried it but again it makes the folders but then thats it nothing else, and i know that MakeMKV is alright with the disks i'm trying to rip as i have been doing them manually then using handbrake after wards, cheers

I haven't been able to pin point why it does this, i have a few theories which i wont be able to test till after the new year. According to MakeMKV their command line is not as polished as their gui so something with short TV shows in the command line causes errors sometimes. especially on non-regulated DVD. we will have to stick to the good old fashion way.
For anyone interested and for those not that well at making command line changes for video:

I have recently updated the way 720 and 1080 High work in my script... its not updated yet in the download but here:

Code:
:720pHigh
Set RESOLUTION=720p
Set PICTURE=-f mkv --decomb -w 1280 --crop 0:0:0:0 --loose-anamorphic  --modulus 2
Set VIDEO=-m -e x264 -q 19 --vfr
Set AUDIO=-a 1,1 -E copy,faac -B 160,0 ,auto -R Auto,Auto -D 0,0 --gain=0,0 --audio-copy-mask ac3,dts,dtshd --audio-fallback ffac3
Set ADVANCED=--x264-profile high
Goto :EOF

Code:
:1080pHigh
Set RESOLUTION=1080p
Set PICTURE=-f mkv --decomb -w 1920 --height 1080 --crop 0:0:0:0 --loose-anamorphic  --modulus 2
Set AUDIO=-a 1,1 -E copy,faac -B 160,0,auto -R Auto,Auto -D 0,0 --gain=0,0 --audio-copy-mask ac3,dts,dtshd --audio-fallback ffac3

I've recently after testing have determined i really do not like mixing down my audio, especially if you ahve a speaker setup, so what i did was make an original audio feed and a stereo feed

also i have changed the advanced settings to the high profile default and it results in a faster encoding with the same results

enjoy!
(2012-12-23, 02:16)kyrios2021 Wrote: For anyone interested and for those not that well at making command line changes for video:

I have recently updated the way 720 and 1080 High work in my script... its not updated yet in the download but here:

Code:
Set RESOLUTION=720p
Set PICTURE=-f mkv --decomb -w 1280 --crop 0:0:0:0 --loose-anamorphic  --modulus 2
Set AUDIO=-a 1,1 -E copy,faac -B 160,0 ,auto -R Auto,Auto -D 0,0 --gain=0,0 --audio-copy-mask ac3,dts,dtshd --audio-fallback ffac3

Code:
Set RESOLUTION=1080p
Set PICTURE=-f mkv --decomb -w 1920 --height 1080 --crop 0:0:0:0 --loose-anamorphic  --modulus 2
Set AUDIO=-a 1,1 -E copy,faac -B 160,0,auto -R Auto,Auto -D 0,0 --gain=0,0 --audio-copy-mask ac3,dts,dtshd --audio-fallback ffac3

I've recently after testing have determined i really do not like mixing down my audio, especially if you ahve a speaker setup, so what i did was make an original audio feed and a stereo feed

also i have changed the advanced settings to the high profile default and it results in a faster encoding with the same results

enjoy!

Hi, I like encoding my videos to cut the size down a little but I rather have it be high quality with original audio. I want to use the high profile settings. I get what it says in your post but how do you edit the .bat file to reflect a high profile and original audio? If you could tell me what I need to change in the bat file to do so that would be appreciated.
(2012-12-29, 03:32)rockstartower Wrote:
(2012-12-23, 02:16)kyrios2021 Wrote: For anyone interested and for those not that well at making command line changes for video:

Code:
Set RESOLUTION=720p

Code:
Set RESOLUTION=1080p

enjoy!

Hi, I like encoding my videos to cut the size down a little but I rather have it be high quality with original audio. I want to use the high profile settings. I get what it says in your post but how do you edit the .bat file to reflect a high profile and original audio? If you could tell me what I need to change in the bat file to do so that would be appreciated.

a few pages back you can find my .bat files where most of this already is. Then all you have to do is edit the AutoRipDVD Area at the btm where encoding is with what you already quoted.

The problem i've come to find out is that if you really want DTS-MA (Master Audio) you need to manually use MakeMKV and select it. There is no command line to force this. So i've been using the code less and less unfortinitly so it's not updated.
Post that in this thread realjobe, for people with DVDFab.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Oh, that sucks it doesn't have the master audio. Audio may not be too important with people with a mono or 3.1 setup, but I got a 7.1 so it's pretty important to me. I'll check back and see if you figure out any way to have it select best audio source each time.
Am also very interested in doing this with OpenELEC (XBMC on Linux). Has anyone done it yet?

Currently the level of automation I have is: put a DVD into a separate Linux PC which automatically launches a script that rips the DVD with HandBrakeCLI with automatic title generation and scp's it over to the OpenELEC box where it's added automatically to the XBMC db on its regular scans. Ideally I'd like to do this all on the OpenELEC box.

What I may end up doing is:
- build a fully functional HandBrakeCLI for my version of OpenELEC
- build halevt to detect the DVD insertion and autolaunch of the script
- adapt my automated script to run (probably the easiest part)

Cheers,

-Kiat
I cannot download autoripdvd exe or zip from the link in the first post. I can't find any alternative download locations either. When I click download, it says website cannot be found. Can someone attach the file to a post or upload it some other place please?
(2013-01-07, 11:46)extremeaudio Wrote: I cannot download autoripdvd exe or zip from the link in the first post. I can't find any alternative download locations either. When I click download, it says website cannot be found. Can someone attach the file to a post or upload it some other place please?

That is really weird. I just double checked both links and both are working correctly.
(2013-01-07, 23:24)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 11:46)extremeaudio Wrote: I cannot download autoripdvd exe or zip from the link in the first post. I can't find any alternative download locations either. When I click download, it says website cannot be found. Can someone attach the file to a post or upload it some other place please?

That is really weird. I just double checked both links and both are working correctly.

I´ve been trying to download it for a month now and the same thing always happens.It open´s game front , i click download , it redirects then it says website cannot be found

Give this link a try

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6AVWTJ...kxVaXhoOE0

Click on File, then on Download
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One Button DVD/BluRay Ripping using a Launcher from within XBMC9