Tv Shows help
Question 
I just got all my movies and all the art downloaded what a great skin OMG I think I'm in love!!! Any ways i was trying to add my tv shows next but im having alot of trouble. It dosn't even show it in my list with movies and hd movies and videos . I went into settings to see if it was disabled and its in red so it dosn't even give me the option to show it or not. I tried lowing another one of your skins you made called confluence witch is another great skin and it has the tv shows menu but i can't get any shows added. Is there as special way i have to scan these folder where i have my tvs shows . I have been messing with it for a hour or so and nothing comes up. If you guys can offer any help i would be very appreciative or if you can point me to some guilds or walk threw to setup this up i thouhg it would be just as ez as the movies but i was wrong . Thanks again for making such a great skin.

Jesse
This would be most helpful! I was just coming here to ask the same thing... Sadly I have wasted more time with this and have no results to show Sad
I found out what i was doing wrong when you scan your folder you have to switch the site from the movie one to the TV one and it worked great if you need some help i can walk you threw pm me and i will be more then willing to you help anyone out having this problem just took me a little while to figure it out

Jesse
I have done that, but Some shows won't show up in the menu. For example BBC Life or Planet Earth (just to use two of a few I'm having issues with) would show as being empty file paths. So:
TV SHows--> Select PE/Life--> Empty with only option being "........"

I'm sorry I must have miss read I thought you were having a problem with a few.
i was having a problem with a few also but i just make sure you have them named S01E01 and so one that fixed my band of brothers that wasn't showing up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Shows help0