• 5(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
I'll sort the tv show issue out asap but there is a way to simply hide empty show using the advancedsetting.xml.

PHP Code:
<advancedsettings>

<
videolibrary>
        <
hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries>
    </
videolibrary>

</
advancedsettings

As for the alternate view getting changed that's probably not going to happen I'm afraid - getting the default one updated took me long as it is.
Thanks for this excellent skin. Nothing else comes close really. Xeebo is by far the best skin for ATV2. I also liked Alaska, then found that you did that skin too! Great work.

I have this installed on several boxes, sharing a common mySQL library, and also sharing thumbnail data via symlinks. One thing that bugs me tho, is that the home screen is only populated by the machine that first updated the library. Where is this data stored? Is the some way I can get xbmc to share this information between the various installations?

Also, I find that the add Source is missing from the file view in the latest build.
snatchyRhino Wrote:Thanks for this excellent skin. Nothing else comes close really. Xeebo is by far the best skin for ATV2. I also liked Alaska, then found that you did that skin too! Great work.
Thanks.
snatchyRhino Wrote:I have this installed on several boxes, sharing a common mySQL library, and also sharing thumbnail data via symlinks. One thing that bugs me tho, is that the home screen is only populated by the machine that first updated the library. Where is this data stored? Is the some way I can get xbmc to share this information between the various installations?
Sorry but I don't have a clue - you'd be better off asking in another part of the forum.
snatchyRhino Wrote:Also, I find that the add Source is missing from the file view in the latest build.
You haven't disabled 'Show "Add source" buttons in files lists' have you?
Full 'On deck' support

Updated: Home screen lists (Most played albums added)

Fixed: Label2 not showing for non-focused items
Fixed: Fallback image for Recommended TV Shows

Fixed: Home default images
I liked the option of ongoing tv show/latest watched tv shows on the skin. I knew you add it, but couldn't find it. I would never guessed that I need to use the option Recommended TV Shows and Recommended Movies. If I didn't read your previous reply here. Could you not name it different. So what it does fits more the description.

And Recommended albums is latest played albums ?
I wanted them to all fall under the same category but it's not easy coming up with a single name when they're all slightly different.

Recommended Albums is your most played.
Is there an add-on for on deck or will it just work?
It should be downloaded automatically when you update the skin.
Hitcher Wrote:It should be downloaded automatically when you update the skin.

Brilliant, I gave plex a try for a few weeks and it was probably the only feature that kept me using it for that long.

Will the user be able to customise the recommended albums? Changing it to latest added albums for example?
Latest Added Albums is another option.
Great theme.. not as 'fancy/eye candy' as aeon nox, but from functional point of view and simplicity, it's brilliant.. Not saying it doesn't look good, coz it does.. plus it's also resource friendly.. perfect fit for my laptop Smile
I noticed that with a new pre-Eden OpenELEC install I only get XeeBo 2.4.4 with the official repo. On Hitchers repo there is 2.6 nightly... The question: where to find the 2.5.5 release?
With my repo I can push changes whenever I like and test a few things as well. For the official repo they like to keep the updates to a minimum hence they're behind a number of version.

I've just pushed what will (hopefully) be the last big update and will give it a few days before getting it added to the official repo.
Global Search button added

Fully integrated search layout

Updated 'Next Aired' layout

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2