[WINDOWS] XBMCFlicks Problem
I have been looking around for answers but i am very lost. I have XBMCFlixks addon installed. It links to my account fine and i can see my instant queue, but i have two problems with it. First some movies dont play. When i click on them it will start to open the stream and then netflicks will show an error that says something like "This movie is not available at this time" or something along those lines. The second problem is, when i search netflix through XBMCFlicks, even if i search for a movie that i know they have instant streaming for, it seems to only come back with TV shows and no movies are displayed at all. I have tried disabling and re enabling and uninstalling and reinstalling the addon. I can't figure out what else to do. I really want to use my computer as a media center with XBMC but if the Netflix addon is not working properly then that kind of defeats the whole purpose since that is something that we use alot. There just seems to always be a road block on my journey to getting this HTPC up and running.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] XBMCFlicks Problem0