• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Teleboy Live-TV Addon
just add the PVR client for teleboy, enter your credentials and go... Make sure you have the Live TV stuff enabled in Kodi. The update to the PVR did restore my access. No idea if the addons get updated, there's been very little discussion going on. I guess it depends on the developers if they are still interested.

Just to clarify, I am on nightlies, after the binary repository started. (and on android tv and fire tv)
Unfortunately I am using raspberry pi 3 with kodi18 beta4, with Stretch, and I cant find a way to add the pvr. It looks its not compiled yet for Stretch. 
When I do 
"apt-cache search kodi"
i dont find kodi-pvr-teleboy....
the pvr should be in *any* Kodi Leia, regardless of platform. You add it from within Kodi. In the addons, you should be able to find PVR addons.
Okay so I installed kodi18Leia at my laptop and nicely found teleboy pvr, and everything works fine. 
The problem is the raspberry. where i can not download from kodi.tv/download the leia version because when I select my "weapon" raspberry i only get to select "guide" and not "installer"....So therefore I got the Kodi18Leia from here .... and there I cant find teleboy pvr...
The API key has changed, new version (1.0.3) updated and available here
Thanks!
hi all,
i have debian, so i was sick of waiting for Kodi Leia and downlaoded it with the repo deb-multimedia.org. it worked well i guess, but there is no pvr client to download. Has anybody an idea? did i miss a configuring step?. on Android on my mobile it just was there, but not on this one. has anybody an idea?
EDIT: got it working... coult not compile it, so i uninstalled debian and set up ubuntu again. with the kodi ppa it worked. Fantastic this pvr addon!
Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
Bekomme den teleboy nicht mehr zum laufen, kann mir jemand helfen? Lief monatelang unter leia raspberry und seit ein paar Wochen nicht mehr
(2019-12-22, 18:05)Biene1966 Wrote: Bekomme den teleboy nicht mehr zum laufen, kann mir jemand helfen? Lief monatelang unter leia raspberry und seit ein paar Wochen nicht mehr

Benutz einfach den PVR Clienten bis v18.1.8:
<addon id="pvr.teleboy"
version="18.2.0"
name="Teleboy PVR Client"
provider-name="rbuehlma">

v18.2.0
- Disable addon for free accounts
v18.1.8
- Load recordings only when addon is ready
The forum language is English, so please either duplicate post in English as well as any other relevant language, or use a service like Google Translate to post in English only.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello

Can we still hope for an update, or has the project been stopped ?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Teleboy Live-TV Addon5