• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Teleboy Live-TV Addon
I found the issue if the issue is, well teleboy.py for some reason doesn't write the cookies.data in the right way, seams like lost the way to writing for some reason. I have copy of my cookies in one computer, and I just copy and pasted to he my laptop have this issue. Now I know this is not the right way, but temporary it is fine, now How can I make writing the cookie correcty? thanks!!!
I've the same problem on one computer where I just install the addons. By the way I'm looking for a way to change the channel list and add more channel like French and English one that are available thought the website of teleboy, here I see only German ones.
Hello Eluc, I understood our problem it is the .py file doesn't communicate with the server or doesn't write to our cookies, this issue wont write a algorithm code wich have all informations about our setting we did in our original account in teleboy. Now if before than last week, you war able to watch your channels, so the only think you can do is manualy modify, your cookie to another expire date let say you have expired date 5-22-2012, move da date to 5-22-2013.
Where can you found your cookie?
Go to Run> appdata> Roaming>XBMC>addons>pugin.video.teleboy>resoueces> and open cookie and modifing your expired data!
this is for window7
if you have xp
Run> application data> and you do the same as above!
if you didn't had before your service, so avoid this help!
Actually I test again my HTPC unit and it's no more working also. The expiration date is good in the cookies:

Code:
#LWP-Cookies-2.0
Set-Cookie3: cinergy_s=irvvkvskd40ibitrabs1o1bsd4; path="/"; domain="www.teleboy.ch"; path_spec; expires="2012-05-30 04:51:18Z"; version=0

Any clue ?

And about the channels list, do you know where is it stored ?

I've made a few month ago a way to list the channel from Teleboy in XBMC, then it was redirecting to a firefox page using special profile to get auto-fullscreen at launch. To discover the channels URL I just open in a separate windows every channels I want from the teleboy website, but it was not the stream, only the link to the flash player that play a specific channel in a clean windows. The only issue was the ratio, the picture was not in the center, if I read a 4:3 channel it will be on the very left side of the screen leaving a huge black bar on the right of the rest of the screen. Of course it need to much manipulation to be interesting and after a Firefox update I loose on of the Firefox Add-Ons that did the auto-fullscreen. Maybe a Greasmonkey script can do the trick.
Anyway since they updated the new version of teleboy.tv my complexe system stop to work... too bad. So I hope I can get this addons woking again.
Hi

Teleboy also stopped working for me on ATV2.
Here is my Log:
Code:
23:42:09 T:114745344   DEBUG: RunScriptWithParams - calling plugin Teleboy Live-TV('plugin://plugin.video.teleboy/','-1','?cid=1&cid2=159&station=3&mode=play&title=SF1%3A+Literaturclub+-+mit+Iris+Radisch')
23:42:09 T:114745344    INFO: initializing python engine.
23:42:09 T:114745344   DEBUG: new python thread created. id=5
23:42:09 T:130654208   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: 0
23:42:09 T:130654208   DEBUG: Python thread: start processing
23:42:10 T:130654208  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:42:10 T:130654208   DEBUG: Process - The source file to load is /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.teleboy/teleboy.py
23:42:10 T:130654208   DEBUG: Process - Setting the Python path to /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.teleboy:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.t0mm0.common/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.demjson/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.mindmadetools/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.jsonrpc/lib:/private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup/lib:/private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/script.module.pil/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.common.plugin.cache/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.simple.downloader/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.urlresolver/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.addonstats/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.mechanize/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.parsedom/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.elementtree/lib:/private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/script.module.pysqlite/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.metahandler/lib:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python26.zip:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-darwin:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-mac:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-tk:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-old:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/site-packages:
23:42:10 T:130654208   DEBUG: Process - Entering source directory /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.teleboy
23:42:10 T:130654208   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.video.teleboy" dependent on version 1.0 of the xbmc.python api
23:42:11 T:130654208  NOTICE: ### fetchHttp http://www.teleboy.ch/tv/player/includes/ajax.php
23:42:12 T:130654208  NOTICE: ### logging in...
23:42:12 T:130654208  NOTICE: ### fetchHttp http://www.teleboy.ch/login_check
23:42:12 T:130654208  NOTICE: ### login ok
23:42:12 T:130654208  NOTICE: ### fetchHttp http://www.teleboy.ch/tv/player/includes/ajax.php
23:42:12 T:130654208    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
23:42:12 T:130654208   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
23:42:12 T:130654208   ERROR: Error Contents: need more than 1 value to unpack
23:42:12 T:130654208   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.teleboy/teleboy.py", line 164, in <module>
                                                url = get_streamparams( station, cid, cid2)
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.teleboy/teleboy.py", line 79, in get_streamparams
                                                ch, app, nello, a, b, c, d, e, dummy, version, x11 = ans.split( "|")[0:11]
                                            ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack
23:42:12 T:130654208    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

expiration date of cookie is ok.
Would be nice if someone could have a look at this.

Cheers
I guess have to change the parameters in the .py to match what they changes in the ajax.php , maybeHuh also for me today stop to work!
Doesn't work for me either on ATV2. Such a great add-on. Would be great if somebody could fix it!
Who is the creator if this pluging??
I can't download your repository:

http://redmine.mindmade.org/attachments/...ndmade.zip
Video 
Hi all,

I'm the author of the teleboy.ch XBMC plugin. And wow Laugh, I'm highly impressed about the interest in this plugin.

Short:
teleboy.ch plugin v0.2.2 should be ok again!

Long:
I've analysed the issues you reported.
I discovered that teleboy.ch changed the URLs used for user authentication.
The reason why it worked for some, not for the others seems to be the following:

When you start the plugin for the first time, or your login session expired, it authenticated on the website to receive a valid cookie to access the video streams. At some point, this authentication started to fail.
Now, the people that already had a valid cookie were still able to watch live tv (including myself), and new users (or those with expired cookies) were not able to re-authenticate.

Over the last days I was able to fix it, and - some minutes ago - I published version 0.2.2 of this plugin.
I hope this resolves all the issues. Feedback is highly welcome.

Finally, D133, thank you for reporting the broken link. I did a fresh install of my server, and missed to fix this link. Not it's fixed.

Enjoy the teleboy plugin, and stay tuned,
skandi
mindmade XBMC Addons repository:
http://www.mindmade.org/xbmc.php
WOW! Thanks a lot skandi! I really appreciate your work. And the best thing is, you have fixed it just in time before European Championship.. Big Grin

WELL DONE!
Great news but where is the link to download the new version?
You update it in XBMC, as every other plugin.
Depending on your auto-update settings, it may even get updated automatically.
great Skandi, it work fine you are the best. I would like to learn how can I fix it in the future can you tell me this maybe in private? also swiss channels offer double sound in the movies for example have french swiss channels with english audio option or Italian and english or herman and english, I wonder if we can do somethink to have this option also in xbmc!
can we?
Hi utahcafe,

The source code of the teleboy.ch plugin (and others) is on github.com [1] and available for everybody.

I know that the swiss channels sometimes distribute movies with multiple audio channels for different languages. But I'm not aware that teleboy also provides these. If yes, it should be doable too in the plugin.

Cheers,
skandi

[1] https://github.com/skandi/xbmc-addon-teleboy
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Teleboy Live-TV Addon5