$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Description)]
Is not showing up in DialogSongInfo.xml. It appears if I click on a song and bring up SongInfo afterwards.

Can something be done, please?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Could You provide more details? When exactly it doesn't show because I can't reproduce it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
Those sort of info labels only work in the music library and info windows spiff didn't add them for any others because the song Info dialog is for song info not album or artist info
I think that's why there is a built in control to switch to album info.
pieh Wrote:Could You provide more details? When exactly it doesn't show because I can't reproduce it.

No problem.

In order to reproduce, please, try to put this code

Code:
<control type="textbox" description="Plot">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>270</posy>
                    <width>700</width>
                    <height>168</height>
                    <font>font13</font>
                    <align>justify</align>
                    <autoscroll delay="6500" time="4000" repeat="10000">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Description)]</label>
                </control>

into DialogSongInfo.xml . Album description will be shown only if you start playing a song and press "I" afterwards. If it would be possible to fix/make it work I could have consistent look of info dialogs.

Another thing, maybe related - I am able to use Artist fanart as a background in DialogSongInfo.xml but not in DialogAlbumInfo.xml

Thanks.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Another thing, maybe related - I am able to use Artist fanart as a background in DialogSongInfo.xml but not in DialogAlbumInfo.xml

This is already possible. I've committed a _fix_ for this today. The other one is a bit more tricky as it might slow down things if it's not only the song dialog that's using the information.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:This is already possible. I've committed a _fix_ for this today. The other one is a bit more tricky as it might slow down things if it's not only the song dialog that's using the information.

Thanks a lot.

As for ListItemProperty(Album_Description) - it appears to be working now in both pre-Eden and Dharma. I am very sorry if it was false alarm - it might have been due to the fact that as I was refactoring info dialogs heavily today and pressed SkinReload a few thousand times during that.

So, it seams to be working. I apologize once again, I should probably sleep more and code less..
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

No problem Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Description)]0