Movie not showing up?
I've set my movie source as using the folder names and it has been working flawlessly... until today.

Tried to add Ice Age 3 but it's simply not showing from a library update. Is there any log that would say why it was skipped? I have the folder named "Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)"

Thanks...
a debug log
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
* mkortstiege likes hawk04's signature Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I checked the debug log and there isn't anything in there.. just that it finished and took 22 seconds...
Please enable debug logging in system settings and check again.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Star 
Also drop the '3'! name it as IMDB has it listed "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)".
I have a similar problem, just like Kaitlyn I have never had a problem with the IMDB scraper up until now, so I turned on the debug log thing, here's the pastebin link:

http://pastebin.com/ttMrGxaH

Strangely enough, there is no cdart.png nor folder.png inside the Movies folder.

I'm using OS X Lion

Hope someone could help me
I have exactly the same issue, only started happening yesterday and haven't made any changes. Tried a clean install and rescraping all the movies but it only increased the amount of blank entries.
Then fetch a debug log of you refreshing an item.

@vtwin001: See above - your Debug Log is of no use as it is, as we don't have the scraping details.

It could be that IMDb have changed the layout perhaps. This is why we suggest you use themoviedb.org.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I was able to scrape some movies, but many others were not scanned correctly (after obviously choosing the movie from the possible movies list), name does not appear, no actors, forget about thumbnails, fan art, etc.

It's even more frequent when scraping a foreign movie than a movie with normal characters (I guess)

I believe the IMDB plugin needs to be updated

EDIT:
@jmarshall -- I cannot use themoviedb.org as it doesnt have most of the movies I have in my DB (many are not so popular, IMDB does have them).

I believe that IMDB changed the layout, since most of the movies are not being scraped correctly

The Debug Log I pasted was from the part I refreshed the movie --giving me again a rather empty info screen
Here's what I get from the debug log:

http://pastebin.com/rKjEsYSV
Please do NOT post log snippets. We always need the entire log.
Sorry, I'm new here and thought that was what was asked for. Here's the full thing:

http://pastebin.com/bWPxsF44

Thanks
I am able to reproduce and will update the imdb scraper in a few minutes.
Updated the imdb scraper to version 2.2.4. The update should be in the repositories in a few minutes. Note, you might need to force an update on the official xbmc.org repository in the addons manager in order to get the new version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie not showing up?0