• 109(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
(2013-01-21, 06:49)panni Wrote: Based on commit http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...4fae52e147:
http://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup-...bd4-dx.exe
Thanks! I will try it ASAP!

(2013-01-21, 10:21)Roman_V_M Wrote: DSPlayer has its own audio setting independent of DVDPlayer and does not support WASAPI audio output.
I am sorry, I didn't knew that.Confused

(2013-01-21, 13:00)Skank Wrote: Ok so when using lav filters for audio, video and avsplitter and dsplayer.. Its not sync in for ex a concert.
However , if i use mpchc with lav filters for video and audio, then it is in sync!

So whats the problem here?
Settings in avsplitter? Or in xbmc dsplayer?
Please get sure that DSplayer is using the same filters as MPC-HC, by checking the "Use system filters (DirectShow merits)" under DSplayer's settings, then while playing your video, open the video settings context menu, scroll down and check what filters are actually used. Also if you don't mind, paste the MediaInfo output of the file you've have problems with.

(2013-01-21, 13:00)Skank Wrote: Can anyone post all settings for avsplitter pls? I. Get the idea the problemis there ...
This is my mediasconfig.xml, but I've used it for my tests before I switch on the DirectShow merits.
It is using system filters.. When i check video during play it is saying lav video and lav audio decoder, so i guess its set right..

The only difference is the audio splitter thatswhy i ask for settings there
(2013-01-21, 13:00)Skank Wrote: Yes use direct sound and you will get hd audio

Not in DSPlayer you won't, only correctly configured filters will give you any type of sound. Whatever filters are used have to be confirgured (LAV or ffdshow, or whatever)

XBMC audio options play no part in the codec chain and therefore have no effect on audio playback.

Nobody using avsplitter?
Nobody willing to help/narrow the problem down?
I am not using avsplitter, that's why I haven't replied:
Your question was too specific for me to jump in and reply.

Is there a reason why you don't try LAVsplitter?
(2013-01-22, 12:53)Saxtus Wrote: I am not using avsplitter, that's why I haven't replied:
Your question was too specific for me to jump in and reply.

Is there a reason why you don't try LAVsplitter?

I did Wink
But itdoesnt seems to work then,oridont know how to get it then wilatest build here
Ohright and the titleselection for blurays is onlythere with avsplitter Wink thats one reason lol
So, you're trying to play a blu-ray disc.
You have the same unsync problem while you try to play other video files too?

I assume, sync is ok if you don't use DSPlayer build, but the regular one,
that's why you post in this thread, right?
(2013-01-22, 14:53)Saxtus Wrote: So, you're trying to play a blu-ray disc.
You have the same unsync problem while you try to play other video files too?

I assume, sync is ok if you don't use DSPlayer build, but the regular one,
that's why you post in this thread, right?

Yup, i only have sync problem with dsplayer together with lav filters and avsplitter
Using all players, even mpchc With lavfilters its in sync
You have the same unsync problem when you try to play non-bluray content too?
(2013-01-22, 16:11)Saxtus Wrote: You have the same unsync problem when you try to play non-bluray content too?

Its not with every movie.. No
But why does everything else play it well.. And dsplayer not?
Does this screenshot seem right to you guys?
The source is DTS-HD MA, it says so on my receiver but not in DSPlayer, also if I press i, the logo shows as DTS and not DTS-HD MA.

Screenshot
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Yes that's right. DSplayer is not going to tell u the difference, for DsPlayer, they are just DTS files both. U can tell the difference reading the mediainfo, if u see there the kbps (kb per second), u will notice DTSHD has a lot larger amount. Also, u can trust the receiver.

P.s.: for example, common dts files have someting like 640kbps and dtsHD could have 1568, or 2984, or whatever (just makiing an example)
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Got it, thanks vic.
One more thing. In the audio setup. I'm supposed to have both Audio output and Audio Bitstreaming as Directsound ATI HDMI, right?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2013-01-22, 22:48)vicmanpergar Wrote: Yes that's right. DSplayer is not going to tell u the difference, for DsPlayer, they are just DTS files both. U can tell the difference reading the mediainfo, if u see there the kbps (kb per second), u will notice DTSHD has a lot larger amount. Also, u can trust the receiver.

P.s.: for example, common dts files have someting like 640kbps and dtsHD could have 1568, or 2984, or whatever (just makiing an example)

Found this in another forum.

"DTS-HD doesn't have a constant bitrate, and therefor nothing can really display it without scanning the whole file. Whats usually shown is the bitrate of the DTS core, which on DTS-HD is usually 1.5Mbps".

Just play your movie and trust your receiver.

(2013-01-23, 00:39)ArieS Wrote: Got it, thanks vic.
One more thing. In the audio setup. I'm supposed to have both Audio output and Audio Bitstreaming as Directsound ATI HDMI, right?

If your talking about the System\Settings\Audio screen in xbmc, it doesn't matter what they are set at as they have no effect on playback. All audio functions and playback are taken care of by the relevant DSPlayer filters.
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13