[RELEASE] Changelog Viewer (Script)
Thumbs Up 
just made a script which downloads the current changelog from cvs and views it. this means you can now check what's recently added to the changelog without moving your butt one inch!  :p

instructions vary on whether you use pmiii or not. check readme.txt for details. also, you can set number of lines from the cvs it will show inside the script.

only pmiii background included...

download:
http://enderw.emutalk.net/changelog.rar

-edit-
seems like i forgot to replace the html characters (notice the < in the pic?). will fix it later...but now i need sleep Wink
xbmcscripts.com administrator
Thumbs Up 
cool
takes an awful long time to download........great idea though, i havent mustered up the patience to check it out yet.
you could possibly modify it to grab the diffs since a particular date which might speed it up a little. might require some fancier html scraping though.

still, a 160k file or so shouldn't take too long on most peoples connections - perhaps sf is just a bit slow?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

it's down at the moment which make the script crash  Sad

edit : was down, did crash Smile
enderw
why doing such tricks for the background ?
can't you do this script without all these installations ?
----
edit :
i modified it to make it work without skin settings. just place it where you want. not skin related. will always use changelog.png background.
i added my modded with the 'real' version. just tell me if you want me to delete it from downlad
you can get it here :
http://xbmc-scripts.gueux.be/modules....1&lid=9
works fine now, great script dawg :kickass: . wish there was a version for the orb skin though.
(solexalex @ mar. 15 2005,18:46 Wrote:enderw
why doing such tricks for the background ?
can't you do this script without all these installations ?
----
edit :
i modified it to make it work without skin settings. just place it where you want. not skin related. will always use changelog.png background.
i added my modded with the 'real' version. just tell me if you want me to delete it from downlad
you can get it here :
http://xbmc-scripts.gueux.be/modules....1&lid=9
i sent you a reply to your mail.
to the others wondering, i did it as it is on purpose (read: for a reason). of course if you want to use the pm3 bg with other skins you could install it as if using pm3. but i didn't do what solexalex did intentionally Smile

of course, if you prefer his script (it is easier to install if you're gonna use that background with many different skins) go ahead and download his instead

deanrperry:

as most of my scripts, there's little error handling...i don't think sf is down that much though, so i can't be bothered..

jmarshall:
hmm..i didn't even think of that feature. i don't see too much need for it, but it is doable if sf make pages changelogs containing only new entries or at least smaller changelog snippets. i'll see if i can bother to have a look at it...thanks for the idea  Wink
xbmcscripts.com administrator
think you guys can throw a skin up for pm1 & 2?

(the text at the top is always a pain in my arse to get right.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Changelog Viewer (Script)0