[WIP] "The Big One" - Fanart Skin
Hello together,

i'm using xbmc a really long time and i must say i love it. First a big thanks to all developers, modders, skinners etc.

I found many skins which are really really nice, but i couldn't life with one a long time, so i was every few days switching skins. I wish there were a mix of all my favorite parts of the diffrent skins. So i had tried a little modding and coping the best parts together.

But now, some time later, there is a new skin in work. I've seen how simple it is to create some own views. So i've decided to make it how i like to have my skin. At the moment not all graphics are final and some icons are currently used from other skins, but they will be changed or used only when i've got permission from the original creator.

So now it's time to show you some first screens of my work. So feel free to post some comments, ideas and criticisms to the screens.

Greets idaho

Home

Artist Details

TV Show

TV Show Info Screen

Movies

Movie Info Screen
I like it! Great work!

One question though, is that the only to browse movies/tv shows? It just gets daunting knowing that I'll have to go through page by page of my 400+ movies.

I really like the cleanliness of the skin, and love the info screens!
Nothing to see here....
There will be more views for all sections. Especially for browsing throu files , musik or pictures, this view is not the best, also there will be a pagination.
Following views i've been planed
  • The big view
  • List view with 1 column
  • List view with 2 columns
  • Poster view
  • TV show logo view
  • Icon view

The icons, posters, etc will be placed in the bottom area. So displayed information will be stripped to a minimum if there's not enough place, like in the 2 columns list view.

Here are some screen of the list views in a early state, this time in a much better quality Wink

Here are the newest screenshots .. the poster/cover view for movies, tv shows, albums and songs. Even some small property changes of some elements

nice! can't wait to try it...
Really like your view types, cant wait to try them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "The Big One" - Fanart Skin0