TVheadend > XBMC Channel Order
I Use Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid with XBMC-PVR + Headend ODK44.

Yesterday I tried to change the order of the channels displayed in XBMC channel list.

I configured it with the XBMC LiveTV settings menu. After that I picked some channel pictures and stored the new order. It worked in Live TV at first. After I restarted XBMC my settings were gone and there was the disorder of the TVheadend again.
I didn´t manage it to change the order over the headend.

How can I change channel order and store it so that XBMC will use it after restart?

Additionally: nice work with ODK44. Works very good already.
system -> livetv -> general -> uncheck "use backend channel order" and "use backend channel numbers"
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
THX Lars, works fine now.

Another TVheadend question:

I have a DVB-T card with two tuners (Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT). The TVheadend configuration has two tuner devices listed. if i do initial scan with both of the cards one after the other only one will find all services. The other Tuner does not find channels. sometimes 1 or 2 but not all.

Shouldn´t both of the tuners be able to find all services and channels?

Is Your ODK 44 release able to watch one channel wile recording another yet?
OK, at first I thought the problem is solved by unchecking the "use backend channel numbers and order.

Then I recognized that this works only to the next reboot. Then the channel order is like backend order again.

Another way to fix this for me?
wait for the next ppa release. there's a bug in the last release that causes that, which has been fixed in the dev tree.
it also causes the pvrmanager's start up to be very slow.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVheadend > XBMC Channel Order0