[Windows] XBMC-PVR crash when changing channels
Hi

During changing a channel XBMC-PVR (git rev. 60222aa) crashes. I am using MediaPortal TV-Server as a backend (its located on other computer than XBMC-PVR). I do not know if I configured something wrong or its issue of this devlopment bulid or mediaportal TVServer (ffmpeg) addon. I attach to this post a log file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ckfdvvpvvcpd2zc

Best regards,
superbaton
this problem has been fixed in the development tree. the fix will be included in the next ppa release.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I am having a very similar problem to this with git rev. 5c6848a (12 Aug 2011) on Windows 7.

Every time you stop or change a TV stream from mediaportal XBMC crashes, MP is on the same PC as XBMC. There are no other problems with watching TV or the guide.

Is anyone else having similar problems and has anyone identified a solution?

Many Thanks
please create a ticket on github and attach a full debug log.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Getting the same issue as zezayer with XBMC-PVR-4e9f5b7-dx.exe

Debug log: https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/issues/248

Besides some minor issues, the PVR is very impressive - great job!

Also tried xbmc-margro-20110920-feed412-dx.exe with the same result.
Yep, I've got a similar issue here with the ffmpeg Mediaportal PVR client. Running:

xbmc-margro-20110920-feed412-dx.exe

When attempting to change channels I get thrown back to the channels overview screen (XBMC doesn't crash though). TSreader version works fine (and fast channel swiching I must say!).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] XBMC-PVR crash when changing channels0