CD-ROM / DVD-ROM button with eject + play options missing from horizontal Confluence?
CD-ROM / DVD-ROM button with eject + play options missing from horizontal Confluence, was this button removed or moved?

IIRC it used to be an extra button in the home screen on vertical Confluence for CD-ROM / DVD-ROM functions like eject and play, but now with the new horizontal Confluence I can not find an eject button for the CD-ROM / DVD-ROM anywhere, not even in any context menu.

I think that both play and eject options should exist in more than one place, both under library, files, and home screen or main menu.
RockerC Wrote:CD-ROM / DVD-ROM button with eject + play options missing from horizontal Confluence, was this button removed or moved?

IIRC it used to be an extra button in the home screen on vertical Confluence for CD-ROM / DVD-ROM functions like eject and play, but now with the new horizontal Confluence I can not find an eject button for the CD-ROM / DVD-ROM anywhere, not even in any context menu.

I think that both play and eject options should exist in more than one place, both under library, files, and home screen or main menu.

it enables byself if you have a optical drive with inserted media
greetings, Stephan

sraue Wrote:it enables byself if you have a optical drive with inserted media
ah, I see that "PLAY DISC" now becomes a new option in the main menu when media is in the optical drive.

Before it with vertical Confluence it used to be its own button next the power-off button.

Still missing an eject button from the context menu under files though, that would be nice to have too as an option.

Thanks.
oh, and why does one always have to press twice on the eject button in XBMC to get it to eject the media?

At least that is something that I always have had to do with on my Mac mini with all versions of Mac OS X and XBMC.

Sorry I know that this issue with the eject function probably have nothing to do with the skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CD-ROM / DVD-ROM button with eject + play options missing from horizontal Confluence?0