Return to last picture when exiting full screen mode?
Hi,

Is there any way to return to the last picture I viewed after entering full screen mode (pressing enter)? By default I come back to the picture I entered full screen mode with.
I don't get it
OK - let's say you have a lot of pictures in one folder and you browse the thumbnails in one of the views and you decide at some moment to enter full screen mode by pressing enter to take a closer look at a picture -> you start browsing the pictures in full screen mode -> then when you exit full screen mode to look at the thumbnails again you are back at the picture you first wanted to see in full screen and not the last you exited full screen from.

I hope it's more clear now. As I remember it was similar to the behavior of older built-in Windows Picture Viewers - e.g. now in Windows 7 after exiting full screen/slideshow you are back at the last picture you viewed not the one you entered full screen/slideshow mode with.

I know I'm probably picky but personally this really annoys me when I browse a specific collection, enter full screen mode for a while to look at some pictures in detail, want to look at the collection again and I'm thrown sometime a lot pictures back and I have to look for the last one I viewed in full screen.

Wow! I will finish here so that this elaborate explanation does not become a book Wink
I totally agree with you, it's annoying.

But I don't think anything can be done except submitting a trac ticket ...
Thanks to all XBMC contributors, devs, skinners, scripters, ... It's really an amazing piece of software.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Return to last picture when exiting full screen mode?0