[WINDOWS] Still having issues with Emulators
Anyone have a good clear video on setting up Emulators/PC game Libraries in xbmc? I've tried but nothing's working out for me. I got Advanced Launcher in but I'm still seeing Please inter DVD.

I also shut down all programs like Daemon tools still having the issues. I sort of have the basic idea of how to set up thumbnails though.
kennethk Wrote:Anyone have a good clear video on setting up Emulators/PC game Libraries in xbmc? I've tried but nothing's working out for me. I got Advanced Launcher in but I'm still seeing Please inter DVD.

I also shut down all programs like Daemon tools still having the issues. I sort of have the basic idea of how to set up thumbnails though.
Add Network or Local drives :
It will be possible that, for your first use of Advanced Launcher, you will be not able to see or access any of your network or local drives. To solve this you will have to add them as sources into XBMC. To do this, you need to access XBMC files manager (using "S" key, then Filemanager option). Select the Add source option and select your network or local drives to add. Then you will be able to see and access them from Advanced Launcher.

http://www.gwenael.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3
Hi Angelscry

I'm not able to pull up File Manage when I hit S the Shut down menu appears.
What skin are you using at the moment?
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Confluence? I believe I think which ever is the default one.
goto System on the main screen, then press the right arrow key to pop out the sub menu and you should find file manager there from memory
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Alright found it so I just select my Emulator source and it should work?
kennethk Wrote:Alright found it so I just select my Emulator source and it should work?
Select drives where will be stored emulator applications and roms.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Still having issues with Emulators0