• 2(current)
[RELEASE] NFL.com (video) add-on
Update version 0.1

Links in the first post updated.

Fixed the Eagles, Jets
Added more team sites

I think we've got all the team sites except Falcons and Dolphins Confused They both use brightcove. Angry
Updated. Still a no-go with the Eagles. Jets plays fine.
severe Wrote:Updated. Still a no-go with the Eagles. Jets plays fine.

Sorry, too many .py files floating around Smile

Updated to 0.2
Fixed Eagles
Fixed!

Thanks again.
divingmule, I love it. The streams look great, just like mlbtv plugin. Not to mention I love Football season.
I am getting an error "installation failed" when trying to install this from your repository. On Dharma, not the nightlies. Let me know what log or error information you need. I would appreciate any assistance troubleshooting.
wickchucker Wrote:I am getting an error "installation failed" when trying to install this from your repository. On Dharma, not the nightlies. Let me know what log or error information you need. I would appreciate any assistance troubleshooting.

I just installed from the repo didn't have any trouble.
You should copy the contents of the xbmc.log to a pastebin site like http://pastebin.com and I'll take a look.
here is my log on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/HA8aSTp6

this line stuck out to me:
"WARNING: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22"

thank you.
wickchucker Wrote:here is my log on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/HA8aSTp6

this line stuck out to me:
"WARNING: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22"

thank you.

It appears you already have an addon with the same directory name that I'm using.
Code:
special://home/addons/[b]plugin.video.nfl[/b]/NFL Network/.svn

I'm aware that there was a NFL plugin previously but I didn't think it was still working or ever updated to an add-on. If this isn't working, I would try uninstalling it with the add-on manager first.
ah, yes, i was so desperate for some NFL in my xbmc that I had messed around with that 2008 nfl plugin. I now deleted that folder and yours installed fine from repo.

Thanks!!
Thanks for the plugin, this is great.
Is there any chance you could take a look at the NFL Preseason Live and NFL Game Replay portion of the site? I could provide login info if needed to help out.

Thank you.
akaussie Wrote:Thanks for the plugin, this is great.
Is there any chance you could take a look at the NFL Preseason Live and NFL Game Replay portion of the site? I could provide login info if needed to help out.

Thank you.

Hi, if you provide the login info I will take a look at it.
First off, thanks for the amazing plugin!!

I do have an issue though. Every video I play the colors are waaay off, I also get a green bar at the top.

I'm running pre-eden a1c2947 august 8th.. If you want a log, im sure I can get one.

Thanks again!
neghar Wrote:First off, thanks for the amazing plugin!!

I do have an issue though. Every video I play the colors are waaay off, I also get a green bar at the top.

I'm running pre-eden a1c2947 august 8th.. If you want a log, im sure I can get one.

Thanks again!

Hi sorry your having trouble. I don't think your troubles are add-on related. Do other add-ons work ok? Seems more like an issue with the build or some sort of codec problem.
divingmule Wrote:Hi sorry your having trouble. I don't think your troubles are add-on related. Do other add-ons work ok? Seems more like an issue with the build or some sort of codec problem.

Been a little while heh.. I've searched for an answer, as it appears only this addon and SOME of my video files have a small amount of green to them. I never really noticed it but True Blood seems to have a green tint on the screens with black. When I open those episodes up in VLC or GOM player they do not have it. As far as I can tell this addon is the only one that has this, and its much more obvious here.. all the colors are off and a huge green bar on the top. Ive tried ice films, food network, cartoon network, adult swim and some others but they look fine. Ive updated xbmc a couple times most recently to e391fde from 8/22, updated video drivers.. I'm about to completely uninstall xbmc and see if something got corrupted, but I dont want to lose everything I've set up Sad Unfortunately I love this plugin so much I'm willing to do just that!!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NFL.com (video) add-on1