• 7(current)
[RELEASE] NFL.com (video) add-on
Never mind got it working.
Sorry
HOW TO UPDATE LIBRTMP IN ANDROID PHONE/DEVICES

http://goo.gl/FfJG1m
are live streams working in the nfl game pass?
They will not work with XBMC Frodo, you need a post ffmpeg update(>may) version of Gotham.
Hey guys, I signed up in order to post about a recent problem with this repo.

I really enjoyed using it, but I think NFL.com has re-organized their videos and they no longer show up in the provided folders. The only one that seems to work is "Video Home" and that's only a single page of random videos, and not as useful as the Show and All Videos areas were.

Is there any chance of an update?
(2014-05-28, 16:38)Jack_Whyte Wrote: Hey guys, I signed up in order to post about a recent problem with this repo.

I really enjoyed using it, but I think NFL.com has re-organized their videos and they no longer show up in the provided folders. The only one that seems to work is "Video Home" and that's only a single page of random videos, and not as useful as the Show and All Videos areas were.

Is there any chance of an update?

I second this!! Even during the offseason I LOVE this addon! Can someone please help!
We might not see an update.. it appears that divingmule hasn't logged in since 1-27-14. So unless some randomly AWESOME coder jumps in and saves the day, we might have to look elsewhere for a solution...
Thanks for the update, and I suspected the same, as I had not received a read tag on the PM I sent drivingmule.

It's really too bad, as this is/was a great app, especially for those who can't watch NFL AM every morning.
I am about one step from setting aside a weekend to learn python and do some web url fixes. grrrrr.
(2014-06-10, 18:16)Jack_Whyte Wrote: I am about one step from setting aside a weekend to learn python and do some web url fixes. grrrrr.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Python_development is a great place to start.. if I can find the time during my next rotation off I might give it a shot as well!! I miss the full functionality of this addon. Preseason is HERE!!!!
It looks like divingmule updated this repo not long ago (like 3 hours ago, apparently), and after testing the downloaded 0.0.4 revision, the vast majority of features work. All the sections I tested worked fine, video played and lists lined up with what is currently on the Nfl.com website. The only niggling issues are some "next page" links not working, but the base functionality seems to be back.

If you want to try it out, go here:

https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.video.nfl.com

Click the "Download ZIP" link on the bottom-right, then first uninstall the old version, and install this one.

Worked for me on both Frodo and Gotham builds.
I can see this is a old thread. But as I was taught, keep the interactions together. Read, read, and reread. Then post. Is NFL.com down? This isn't like the discovery channels changing the parser.
No response. Classic cinema dev's aren't supporting them anymore can you remove them from the repo. If NFL.com is the same, follow suit. The official repo still rocks but is it going to end up like srp.nu with dead repo's, what's the point. Flame on, here comes the trolls.
Unfortunately don't expect a response.  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=107256&page=7 I checked it too, down. I reported classic cinema not working almost a year ago, the response, when someone use to answer, was no one touched it/up dated in who knows how long. Now NFL.com is down too hence https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=107256&page=7 I don't know if thr devs have jumped ship or what. The programs here are starting too look like super repo, abandoned.
@minnie1967

Yes it is a shame that many add-ons become abandoned. But you need to remember this is a voluntary project. Member come along, contribute great add-ons to the project, but then real life gets in the way and they lose time, focus, motivation or one of the other hundreds of reasons, and they can no longer continue maintaining it. It would be nice if other members picked up the development and continued on but that does not always happen, unfortunately.

Lets not forget that it is quite possible the developer received a Cease and Desist Notice from the NFL for breach of Copyright. I am not stating that is what happened, just raising it as a possibility as it has happened with many other add-ons in this forum.

I hope you can understand and accept that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NFL.com (video) add-on1