performance issues
Is anyone using this skin running it on an acer revo or the like?
Reason I ask is because of lately I have been having some performance issues with the skin. Example, movie library (<150movies) taking 2-4 seconds to load, tv shows (<15tvshows) taking 3-5 seconds to load, tv show logos sometimes taking longer.
I am serving the files via smb: but I am not having these issues with confluence.
It seems as if these issues have gotten to this point overtime. I remember the skin being fast when I first installed and my libraries havent grown much since.

I have read about .dds but cant seem to get it working. If you are using dds can you provide your xml so I can compare with mine to be sure I have it correct.
Anyway, I figured this was skin related seeing how Im not having these issues with other skins. Any ideas to increase performance?

Harware - acer revo 3610,2gb ram, win7 home prem, win7 tweaks (dif compression off, aero off, ect....)
dsimages Wrote:Is anyone using this skin running it on an acer revo or the like?
Reason I ask is because of lately I have been having some performance issues with the skin. Example, movie library (<150movies) taking 2-4 seconds to load, tv shows (<15tvshows) taking 3-5 seconds to load, tv show logos sometimes taking longer.
I am serving the files via smb: but I am not having these issues with confluence.
It seems as if these issues have gotten to this point overtime. I remember the skin being fast when I first installed and my libraries havent grown much since.

I have read about .dds but cant seem to get it working. If you are using dds can you provide your xml so I can compare with mine to be sure I have it correct.
Anyway, I figured this was skin related seeing how Im not having these issues with other skins. Any ideas to increase performance?

Harware - acer revo 3610,2gb ram, win7 home prem, win7 tweaks (dif compression off, aero off, ect....)

Running Zotac MAG HD ND-01.
Atom Dual Core 1.66
Ion
WIN7 Enterprise
2GB RAM (512 MB is taken by the Ion)

Outside of loading my Playlists (I have it set so that my standup doesn't show when I select movies, I go to another playlist for that) I havent seen any lag.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
performance issues0