Problem with playing AVCHD files
VTB doesn't support deinterlacing ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the quick response!

Would you be able to advise me as to the best way to transcode my videos for the ATV2/XBMC?

I'm playing around with handbrake for the MTS->MKV conversion.

By trial and error, the best I seem to have come up with is transcoding from 1440x1080i/anamorphic 16:9 -> 1280x720p/non-anamorphic/deinterlace-slow.
Hello,

I am using XBMC for a while now on my Intel-NUC and al works just fine except for my recorded HD video with my cannon camera. When i play individual files i get latency and my sound is out of sync. When i use another player for playing individual files all work just fine

My camera records 1080i, when i switch to 720p, would that be the solution to my problem under xbmc or am i getting this wrong?

Should i edit the cache of the player http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ideo_cache?

Is it possible to play the complete BDMV folder and not just the individual files under the stream folder?

Hope someone can help me solving this problem.
(2011-08-09, 10:40)Sandwichman Wrote: Dear xbmc-(user)colleagues,

I have got a problem with playing AVCHD files from my Synology diskstation (wired). The files are made from my Panasonic digital camera and stored on my NAS.

When I try to play the files, first of all a timer is seen on the screen and the video doesn't play right. The image is like is is being played on 1/10th speed and jerky and the sound is right. Obviously is gets out of of sync. :-)

When i make my own AVCHD folder (BDMV) with the help of Pinnacle Studio, the timer is gone, but the jerkyness and the out of sync problem stays.

MKV (1080p) is played just fine.

Doen anyone know what this can be?

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with playing AVCHD files1