• 38(current)
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3
Hey can you implement rotten tomatoes update and metacritic ?
Sorry if this has been asked, I tried looking through the whole thread.

Does this addon work with the Nvidia Shield TV set top box?
1. I installed version 1.4.3 from the google drive zip onto the Shield
2. Installed VisualStudio C++ 2012 on my PC
3. unzipped VC11 x86 Non Thread Safe into a folder on my PC.

I then set the path in the addon configuration to the folder on my PC but when I try to run the addon I get the php-cgi missing error. Is this because the addon is installed on the Shield but the PHP folder is on my PC (which is networked to the Shield btw)?

Thanks
I have a problem. It searches for specific tv-shows forever. Others have worked fine.
Food Wars! The Second Plate
Haikyuu!! Second Season
Should be noted other shows with ! have worked fine.

14:36:27 T:4996 DEBUG: [Rating Update] - PHP Command: C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php-cgi.exe -q E:\snyft\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\php\searchByTitle.php -d Title="Food Wars! The Second Plate"
14:36:27 T:4996 DEBUG: [Rating Update] - XML Response:
I had this working perfectly in Helix. I have done a new install on LibreELEC jarvis and when I scan an individual movie, I get:

Code:
The Query to the IMDB site has failed, sorry

When I scan all my movies, it goes through the list but at the end it says it updated 0 movies.

I would love to get this to work.

Thanks,

H.
Still no luck getting this to work on LibreELEC...

I think I have narrowed it down to the php-cgi from the old OpenELEC is not working. It was manually copied, and I tried running:

chmod u+a php-cgi
chmod +a php-cgi
chmod x+a php-cgi

When I then run this command:

Code:
~/.kodi/addons/script.ratingupdate # bin/php-cgi resources/lib/php/getTop250.php

I get a "permission denied" message.

I have placed the php-cgi file in
/storage/.kodi/addons/tools.php/bin/
And configured the Rating Update to use that path.

I have googled on a PHP addon for LibreELEC, and there is nothing. Trick is that it owuld have to be compiled for x86, RPi, etc.

Sad
php-cgi.cg
Works on latest Libreelec Wink
Thank you Mario!

I was able to download the zip file. But when I tried to install it, it tells me I am missing some dependecies. Any idea which additional addon(s) will meet the dependencies?

Many thanks!
Unzipe the file copy it in the addon folder and restart your htpc or whatever Wink
Make the file executable and ready!

PS: i think I used the comand from the first Page without "sudo "
Thank you Mario... Unfortunately, I am getting the same result to:

Code:
~/.kodi/addons/script.ratingupdate # bin/php-cgi resources/lib/php/getTop250.php

I get a "permission denied" message.

I ran the permission on the php-cgi file.

I am trying this on LibreELEC (Official) v. 7.0.2.

Thank again.

Sad
Ohh sorry this one is for Krypton only!!!
Is there one for Jarvis?
Ask in the libreelec forum for it Smile
Photo 
Hi I have found a bug on my system, not sure if this is known or not.
I am using Kodi 17 beta 5 and the most recent addon version.

where the error occurs

Now, when i am in the tv show info screen and want to update the rating it gives me the following error message:
Code:
16:40:52 T:5244   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('result',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                Movies()
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 15, in __init__
                                                getResponse = self.doUpdate()
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 28, in doUpdate
                                                if jSonResponse['result'].has_key( 'moviedetails' ):
                                            KeyError: ('result',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I am no expert, but as far as i can tell the script tries to search for a movie instead of tv show or something in that direction? Is there something that can be done about it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
(2016-11-19, 17:51)dimaceti Wrote: Hi I have found a bug on my system, not sure if this is known or not.
I am using Kodi 17 beta 5 and the most recent addon version.

where the error occurs

Now, when i am in the tv show info screen and want to update the rating it gives me the following error message:
Code:
16:40:52 T:5244   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('result',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                Movies()
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 15, in __init__
                                                getResponse = self.doUpdate()
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 28, in doUpdate
                                                if jSonResponse['result'].has_key( 'moviedetails' ):
                                            KeyError: ('result',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I am no expert, but as far as i can tell the script tries to search for a movie instead of tv show or something in that direction? Is there something that can be done about it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

That looks like a skin bug, from the screenshot it looks like Nox.
I'd post the bug in the AeonNox thread.
looking at the code for "custom_1119_ExtrasDialog.xml" the onclick is wrong for rating update.
Replace
<onclick>RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=Movie)</onclick>
With
<onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=Movie)</onclick>
<onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=TVShow)</onclick>
I When I give you to get the top 250 list comes out the following error:
THE QUERY TO IMDB SITE HAS FAILED SORRY

How can I solve it?
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.37