Custom Menus
I've been working with smart playlists to seperate the movies / tv shows I have offline on DVD / blue-ray, and those on my hard drives.

I had to remove the default Movies button since that went to a listing of all movies, while I want it to ask which I want, Online or Offline.

I tried doing this with a custom menu on the home, but the submenu only really works if your using keyboard or remote and happen to press right while it's high lighted, I usually use mouse for everything in xbmc.

Is there a way to create the custom menu so it jumps to another menu selection asking which one I want? (preferably like the menu asking Genre, Files, TV, Movies if you go backwards from TV or Movies).
Blackdove Wrote:I've been working with smart playlists to seperate the movies / tv shows I have offline on DVD / blue-ray, and those on my hard drives.

I had to remove the default Movies button since that went to a listing of all movies, while I want it to ask which I want, Online or Offline.

I tried doing this with a custom menu on the home, but the submenu only really works if your using keyboard or remote and happen to press right while it's high lighted, I usually use mouse for everything in xbmc.
maybe not as convenient as with a remote, but the submenu does work with a mouse.

Blackdove Wrote:Is there a way to create the custom menu so it jumps to another menu selection asking which one I want? (preferably like the menu asking Genre, Files, TV, Movies if you go backwards from TV or Movies).

with a remote it would be easy...but not with a mouse,
as the focus will stay on the main menu button,
so there no way to 'jump' to the submenu.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Menus0