• 16(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
It's coming great mate! Nice work really!
Wonderful skin, Eddage

Tiny request: the CDArt on the home screen would look even better if the coverart cast a subtle dropshadow on the rotating disc.
fu**ing awesome ! Great work !

.. this is - next to Alaska HD - the first Skin I really want to use 'cause that is what I had in mind when I started my HTPC project !

Hope you don't forget the PVR part .. without PVR a lot of users that use XBMC as LiveTV machine are excluded from your great work !

What about a self updating repository ?

So long

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Great work with the info screens.

Just out of curiosity, Is it possible to fire the info screen from a directional push? like you have done with the pressing right on the low lists to bring up the info meta. My (i) button doesnt work on my remote, so It would be great to be able to mod this so that I can view without having to reach for my keyboard.

I know you are still pre-beta, but do you know roughly when you will be making a change to the login screen, I would love to use this skin full time, but the login is not very tidy at the moment.

If you plan to do this soon then I will wait, otherwise I may make a mod myself to keep me going..
This skin looks amazing! So clean and organized.

Eddage Wrote:I've taken inspiration (ripped off Shocked) loads of skins - I'm in the process of updating the skin info to mention all the people/skins that have inspired me so if anyone is a little annoyed that I've used some of their ideas without referencing them then don't worry the thanks will be coming!

What would it take from me to get you to "rip off" one more inspiration? This skin would be perfect if it had a logo wall for TV shows like the Neon and Night skins! Could you add that view pleeeaaase! This view is what keeps me attached to those 2 skins since leaving Aeon based skins a year ago.

Other than that keep up the good work. Skin really does look phenomenal!
One minor request, I love this skin. I'd love to see wen pausing a movie/show to see what time it would end.
I'm sorry to ask but I really don't get how to install the skin. If I download the .zip and try "install from zip" in the Add-on page in XBMC it doesn't work and show some problem in the structure. Any help?
What xbmc version do you use?
This one works like a charm on eden.
Quokka1979 Wrote:What xbmc version do you use?
This one works like a charm on eden.

Eden RC1. No problems with all the other skins I've tried to install: just install from zip, install the repository, then choose the add-on from there. Here there's no rep. but I thought that I would need only to install the zip, sad thing...doesn't work! Sad
look in
\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

and delete
skin.breeze.svn

then take a look at
\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages
to see if there is another version off breeze
Knight77 Wrote:Eden RC1. No problems with all the other skins I've tried to install: just install from zip, install the repository, then choose the add-on from there. Here there's no rep. but I thought that I would need only to install the zip, sad thing...doesn't work! Sad

Another way: Dl the skin, unzip it and put it in documents and settings/yourusername/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addon (Windows 7 path - Don't know exactly for linux or mac os x)
EnjoyCool

Edit: Quokka1979 faster than me ; )
Re-downloaded the zip file. Now I get "dependencies not met" if I try to install from zip.

About the first suggestion: I didn't have any previous version installed before.

About the last one: I copied the extracted file in the add-on folder...but then? In XBMC I cannot see any track of this skin not in Add-on not in any other place...
Looking REALLY nice - great work

One small thing the lower case p seems to be missing from the stylised fonts - only thing broke though
Knight77 Wrote:Re-downloaded the zip file. Now I get "dependencies not met" if I try to install from zip.

About the first suggestion: I didn't have any previous version installed before.

About the last one: I copied the extracted file in the add-on folder...but then? In XBMC I cannot see any track of this skin not in Add-on not in any other place...

Found a solution: trying to install from zero now I confirm gives "Dependencies not met", but yes I could make it work unzipping it in addon. Difference than what I tried before? That before I renamed the main folder in skin.breeze... now I tried leaving the original name...and it worked. Mah...weird anyway solved :-)
Thank you for the awesome skin Big Grin .
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14