• 17(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Knight77 Wrote:Found a solution: trying to install from zero now I confirm gives "Dependencies not met", but yes I could make it work unzipping it in addon. Difference than what I tried before? That before I renamed the main folder in skin.breeze... now I tried leaving the original name...and it worked. Mah...weird anyway solved :-)

skin still depends on logo-downloader which has been marked broken.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:skin still depends on logo-downloader which has been marked broken.

Yeah, the next update (which will come tomorrow) has removed that dependency!

Eddage are you planing on supporting Advancelauncher (i.e. Games from the main menu) with some view types?
Hi,

Just a question for Eddage.
When do you plan to add the horizontal menu? It looks really nice on the screenshots you post before the beta realease.
LastCoder Wrote:Hope you don't forget the PVR part .. without PVR a lot of users that use XBMC as LiveTV machine are excluded from your great work !

What about a self updating repository ?

So long

LastCoder

I plan to add PVR support eventually but as I've never used it myself it will be one of the later parts to be coded. As for the self updating repository I wouldn't even know where to begin!

Broads Wrote:Great work with the info screens.

Just out of curiosity, Is it possible to fire the info screen from a directional push? like you have done with the pressing right on the low lists to bring up the info meta. My (i) button doesnt work on my remote, so It would be great to be able to mod this so that I can view without having to reach for my keyboard.

I know you are still pre-beta, but do you know roughly when you will be making a change to the login screen, I would love to use this skin full time, but the login is not very tidy at the moment.

If you plan to do this soon then I will wait, otherwise I may make a mod myself to keep me going..

Unfortunately pressing right goes to the options and shutdown menu, left to the scrollbar, so there isn't really any way to do that.

Hopefully do the login screen by the end of next week, it would have been done by now but I got distracted by the global search and metadata actors addons :p

avus m3 Wrote:This skin looks amazing! So clean and organized.

What would it take from me to get you to "rip off" one more inspiration? This skin would be perfect if it had a logo wall for TV shows like the Neon and Night skins! Could you add that view pleeeaaase! This view is what keeps me attached to those 2 skins since leaving Aeon based skins a year ago.

Other than that keep up the good work. Skin really does look phenomenal!

I do plan to add more views eventually, but at the moment I'm gonna stick with what I have coded until I get the rest of the skin up to a state I'm happy with. Of course if people want to do their own mods and then send me the code then I'd be more than happy to take a look and possibly include it (would actually save me a lot of time :p)

Quokka1979 Wrote:One minor request, I love this skin. I'd love to see wen pausing a movie/show to see what time it would end.

If you press the info button then you can see all current time/total time/end time stuff.

sparkyjay23 Wrote:Looking REALLY nice - great work

One small thing the lower case p seems to be missing from the stylised fonts - only thing broke though

Mmmm, seems to be fine for me...

Quokka1979 Wrote:Eddage are you planing on supporting Advancelauncher (i.e. Games from the main menu) with some view types?

Eventually yes

GuiZ Wrote:Hi,

Just a question for Eddage.
When do you plan to add the horizontal menu? It looks really nice on the screenshots you post before the beta realease.

Couple of weeks maybe? It's not really one of my priorities since the vertical menu works fine and is the one I'd use myself!

===========================================================================================

Update time!

01/03/2012
  • Updated DialogVideoInfo.xml

27/02/2012
  • Coded script-Actors-DialogInfo.xml (Metadata Actors addon)

26/02/2012
  • Updated DialogVideoInfo.xml
  • Updated DialogButtonMenu.xml (changed shutdownmenu for home screen)
  • Updated DialogBusy.xml
  • Updated DialogMuteBug.xml
  • Updated DialogKaiToast.xml
  • Updated Addon.xml to recognise sources of inspiration.
  • Coded script-globalsearch-main.xml.
  • Added icons to shutdown menu.
  • Added option to run global search from shutdown menu.
  • Added global search script as dependency.
  • Removed logo downloader dependency and integrated artwork downloader.

@Eddage:
I can offer you my repository "xbmcnerds.com"...
The repo stuff is easy to handle when established...
If your interested, just drop me a line ;-)

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
First off, nice skin!

Couple of questions: In the early screenshots you showed off a different stylised font - any chance you could share that or add it in as an option? And another question, how do you activate the actor metadata addon, if that's added, seemed like it from the changelog? I would guess it was from cast on info screen, but can't seem to get that to work?

Thanks!
Awesome skin!! Great work!

I am trying to find where you can change the wallpapers on the main screen. i noticed in some pics you had a tvshows wallpaper of Dexter, I wanted to know where to download that and how to make that setting change.

Also, I noticed the tv show logos seem to be mirrored, this may just be mine though. Anyone else notice this?

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Andy
Amazing skin loving what your doing but can i bother you for 1 request if it is possible to do, Is it possible to add an Anime menu to the main menu as an option instead of it being intergrated within TV shows or setting it up as a playback menu and with them still using the TV scrapers ie tvdb.com.

I would be thankful forever if it can be done Big Grin
Dfinni Wrote:Amazing skin loving what your doing but can i bother you for 1 request if it is possible to do, Is it possible to add an Anime menu to the main menu as an option instead of it being intergrated within TV shows or setting it up as a playback menu and with them still using the TV scrapers ie tvdb.com.

I would be thankful forever if it can be done Big Grin

None of the other skins does this and XBMC just sees anime as tvshows.

You just need to filter this out using smartplaylists and add a custom menu item.
Eddage Wrote:... As for the self updating repository I wouldn't even know where to begin!...

I don't know if I get you wrong, but if you need a repository where the newest version of your skin is available, http://passion-xbmc.org/ already provides this. They fetch the latest SVN-versions of Breeze
Martijn Wrote:None of the other skins does this and XBMC just sees anime as tvshows.

You just need to filter this out using smartplaylists and add a custom menu item.

I know none of the others do this that why i asked if it was possible to do it, it would be a first then.

I`ve done the playlist already but none of the views i like i have the banner view on my tv shows and wanted that for the anime playlist too but have them seperate
Dfinni Wrote:I know none of the others do this that why i asked if it was possible to do it, it would be a first then.

I`ve done the playlist already but none of the views i like i have the banner view on my tv shows and wanted that for the anime playlist too but have them seperate
This cannot be done on skin level.
Only option you have is the smartplaylists as a custom menu item.
When a skin provides something like 'concert' or 'kids' these are just smartplaylists.
Martijn Wrote:This cannot be done on skin level.
Only option you have is the smartplaylists as a custom menu item.
When a skin provides something like 'concert' or 'kids' these are just smartplaylists.

oh well thats a shame thank you anyway Big Grin
Hello,

This is my new default skin, very nice work Smile

I know it is a beta, but I am wondering if I am the only one with this issues.

In Banner view in TV Shows, the image does not display correctly:

Is it just my installation, or is it a bug ? If it is a bug, is there an easy fix for it ?

Thanks Smile

RisenGryn
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14