Organize sequals
Maybe its because you removed them and then added them back again maybe the db isn't updating correctly

I just did those titles using the method above I put them in reverse order using sorttile so you can see its working

Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
I've tried there removing them from the library and cleaning the library before adding them again, same problem. I've tried adding them through the file and through scan all.

I can't think of what I might be doing differently to you.
I just managed to get the same as you because I used the TMDb scraper which is the default scraper so I'm guessing that's your problem you need to use the IMDb scraper

Your need to download it from addons if you haven't already then set it on your source in set content
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Sorry X, I didn't know it was optional to use a different scraper, if I had I would have said... hope you're not bitter about me wasting your time!

It now works. Thanks very much for taking the time with me!
No need to apologise it wouldn't be much of a forum if people didn't help each other glad its working now anyway Smile
Tobby Wrote:Although it would be nice if it didn't create it's own folder, but still was organized.
Quoting myself here Laugh Seams like that was easy. Just remove the set code.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Organize sequals0