XBMC not updating
My XBMC stopped updating TV Shows.

It says in each one that it there is no new information.

Is there a way to clear out the database, cause I have put new things in there.

Thanks!

PS: Movies work fine.
check your tv shares and a debug log when trying to update show would help.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Well I did do a debug and it just says nothing new on each of the folders. I'm not sure what checking the TV shares is, but i did make sure that they were in directories that scan.

I guess I checked that twice since the log says that there was no new content.

Thanks!
make sure the shares are valid, go ahead and turn on debug logging and post it I suck at finding a specific needle in a stack of needles.
They are local folders, so I hope they are valid! I even went to the actual file directory part (instead of library mode) and manually added them, they still do not show up.

here is the paste bin for the relevant part of the log (and maybe a hair more)
http://pastebin.com/hqxMdiNw

Hope it's enough, thanks.
have you made any network changes lately? If you have anything related to windows live delete it, as it seems to cause problems. With your sources have you set the content to tv?

also try and re trace your steps as pertaining to things you have changed on the rig you may nail down the problem that way.

Hope this helps.
No network changes, its all ran off that one machine anyway though, I do not have windows live, it is actually the LiveCD, and the sources are set to TV, I checked that.
I'm still not sure why it was happening but today I had the idea of taking away that source then adding it back and scanning again. That worked for me.

Just in case someone runs across this in the future.
you stole my thunder...was just going to suggest that. Glad you got it working again.
Its a community win if everyone knows the answer Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not updating0